Sound Effects

Reaction score
Hi guys I was just wondering is there a place where I can get the sound effects for perpheads eg A bank robbery sound effect when the women radios in?

Reaction score
You could try and search the perpheads content for any audio files but if you have no luck then you could also just record them and remove any background noise.

Reaction score
Since I know where the sound file can be found at and Hayden is going to use it for private use, I'll write the path of the sound file here.

I am on my phone, so hopefully I will remember it correctlly. Download the content pack and open it with winrar or any other software. Go to perpheads\sounds\perp2.5/vocal/local/211A.wav. It should be there. And if not, try the folder perp3.0 or look for a folder named radio in vocal. And if all hope is lost, use the search tool. The soundfile is named 211A. Good luck and have fun, just bare in mind that radioing this sound in the radio will 100% likely get you demoted. But hey, its fun trolling SWAT sometimes when they have nothing to do or nothing is going on.