Police Suggestion Spiking Taxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Spiking Taxis
Suggestion Description: Police of CPL+ should be able to spike taxis or highest rank if there are no CPL+ on. (Edit: all officers should be able to spike taxis/couriers)

Why should this be added?:
- This should be added because taxi minges are all over the place and there so many times when spiking them would help so much to not get people killed and shooting at the car takes way too long. Also it’s an easier way to stop taxis without risking civilian lives during chases. I believe CPL+ must have extremely good policy and law knowledge that they would be mature enough with spiking taxis. (Edit: all officers should be allowed to spike, I agree that leaving it for certain ranks would be a bit silly due to civilian cars being able to be spiked by everyone)

What negatives could this have?:
- Can not think of any, if you can drop a comment

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Stop the wave of minges who hop on the taxi service from getting into prolonged chases and killing civilians.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sure the ability to spike roadcrew / courier / taxis was implemented already, does it no longer work?

Either way why would it be limited to CPL+, any officer should have the ability to spike taxis.

A1L

Reaction score
I'm sure the ability to spike roadcrew / courier / taxis was implemented already, does it no longer work?

Either way why would it be limited to CPL+, any officer should have the ability to spike taxis.

Don’t think courier or taxi lol, but roadcrew for sure works

Reaction score
  • Staff

You can only do roadcrew, courier and taxi doesn’t not work, and you are right, SO should probably be able to spike them too, I just mostly thought CPL+ due to them being expected to know the policy and be an role model due to them being able to give out OR’s

Reaction score
I think this would be an amazing idea as a RTU SO it would be great for us to do it as we are constantly in pursuits of taxis and the only way to stop the taxi is in a pit manoeuvre, we don’t always have enough RTOs on duty to perform this all the time, so more resources the better.

Reaction score
This should not be limited to rank, All non-4.1 employees should be subject to road spikes from any officer imo. Limiting it to Corporal + would be a bit silly, seeing as the impact of spiking a taxi or courier van on the affected players is incredibly minor compared to having to pay for damages as a civilian, which all cops can pop the tires of.

Reaction score
This should not be limited to rank, All non-4.1 employees should be subject to road spikes from any officer imo. Limiting it to Corporal + would be a bit silly, seeing as the impact of spiking a taxi or courier van on the affected players is incredibly minor compared to having to pay for damages as a civilian, which all cops can pop the tires of.
I agree actually, I might edit it to let all officers spike

GP

Reaction score

Taxis and delivery vans won't ignore spikes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.