Server Suggestion Splint Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Split Suggestions
Suggestion Description: Make the splint break after running (only running) for a while, as a sprint would break with prolonged use.
OR
Make sprinting limited, you print for a second and character pauses, then continuned (emulate hopping)

Why should this be added?:
- Realism

What negatives could this have?:
- Nothing

Last edited:
Reaction score
not just realism but also it would make splints more useful which is something I already saw staff saying in the future splints will be made way more useful.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Split Suggestions
Suggestion Description: Make the splint break after running (only running) for a while, as a sprint would break with prolonged use.
OR
Make sprinting limited, you print for a second and character pauses, then continuned (emulate hopping)

Why should this be added?:
- Realism

What negatives could this have?:
- Nothing
"Make sprinting limited, you print for a second and character pauses, then continuned (emulate hopping)" I think this would be Extremely Hard to impliment,Especailly with camera movement from Emulating hopping.I think the way it currently works is good,as it allows you to remoblise yourself for a short while after being crippled in a gun fight(Although the coodown still needs to be reset after death) .

Reaction score
this is one suggestion i hope reaches -50, i believe the server needs a mixture between realism and enjoyable gameplay I personally overall think splints/crippling mechanic should be overall removed however there is a sense of realism required so eh, Id say it’s at its best possible form as of now

Reaction score

The way splints used to work was changed back in August, and it's probably best to keep them as they are now. Will however look into the timer not resetting on death @Locksmith/Jack Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.