Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: THE SPOOK

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79532265

IN-GAME NAME: Michael Dutch

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I do not have one motivation to become an helper, I have multiple:

As mentioned in a very old post perpheads helped me in many ways; it has changed me a lot as a person in positive ways, it gave me friends that will always stick by me and it brought me amazing memories that I will never forget. This also explains why I have not completely left perpheads in the (5 years I think) I play on it. One motivation that drives me to apply for helper is that I would like to give something back to the Community that gave me a lot aswell.

Another motivation is that I only stayed after initially joining the server because there were people helping me out creating a friendly environment for me to explore the server on. I intend to do the same for newer people in order for them to have a great time aswell.

My third motivation would be because I am a very helpful guy in general, I try to show this by being active in the help chat, aswell as showing around new people and getting them on their feet.

These 3 are the main reasons that motivate me for applying for helper.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

Because I am a calm, helpful, mature and thoughtful person that has accumulated a lot of experience on the server over these years. I do not have any bans and I have 4 warnings (most recent one dates back 2 years ago), which proofs that I have a clear understanding of the rules as I make sure not to break any.

My Enforcer applications got denied because my activity on the server was not consistent, and however I believe that with the less strict activity requirement I can proof to everyone that I can keep up a consistent activity.

Also my previous helper application got denied because I was not back long enough to experience all the changes made to things since I last played. However I believe I know enough to help people out right now as I have invested myself in a lot of different things on the server, hence why I have written some of the guides (It says spaceshots but i wrote the thing) (also wrote this one)

I have worked in customer support teams, led a couple aswell proving that I know what it takes to answer a lot of questions from people without getting any recognition for doing so, which I am completely okay with. This leads me to believe that I do not only have the ingame experience but also the IRL experience to become an helper.

I have some very old recommendations that people made on me

Almost all of the recommendations made on me include me being friendly and helpful towards others. All of them include my ability to passiveRP and include others in this RP giving them something to do and remember.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

As mentioned before my experience in customer service.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: thanks for considering my application.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
I know SPOOK for a very long time, great player that is very patient and is very suitable for the helper rank. he shows alot of patience and is very compassionate. good luck friend!

Reaction score
I know SPOOK for a very long time, great player that is very patient and is very suitable for the helper rank. he shows alot of patience and is very compassionate. good luck friend!

Spoiler: Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.