SS - PD punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Stop getting PD punishments for SS shit (idea stolen from sorle)

Why should this be added? (pros): Makes SS more fun and stops you getting demoted for doing something that you weren't even a cop for, another reason is that it makes no sense either seen as if it 'NLR' switching jobs then why should punishments be carried over to a new life?

What negatives could this have? Could create a lot more minges in SS but would be a lot more fun and put a lot less edge on people trying to have some fun role playing as a body guard, another is that the punishments will have to change, but they could just be a ban or kick or demotion from ss for a period of time, this stops players being punished in the PD because of SS stuff which is completely irrelevant

*Other additions: Just think how much better SS will be... ANYTHING SS RELATED SHOULD BE DEALT WITH BY A SENIOR COMMAND IN THE PLPD OR STAFF.

Reaction score
Its just about the only thing that acts as a deterrent for SS agents rolling about committing basic acts of murder so I dunno, I guess it’s kinda dumb but it does what it’s supposed to do I guess by keeping experienced users with PD ranks from dicking about.

Reaction score
It was originally suggested for a full whitelist when I wanted to introduce covert ops but was shot down harder than an Ukrainian Jet

Mim

Reaction score
@Tomo @Sneaky Ima just put an end to this right here. I see no reason why you have to disrespect me on the forums. This was dealt with and over with. There is no reason to drag my name through the trash over an online video game. Stop causing problems

Reaction score
@Mimball they dont understand the work you put into the PD. The only thing they get to see is you punishing them when they are acting stupid. They dont understand the time and work you do behind the scenes.

Mim

Reaction score
@Lucius Husky I don't listen to people like them. I don't care what they say, they break policy or laws whilst on duty, they will get the correct action taken. People don't seem to like nor understand that actions have consequences. I put lots of work into the PD but all that people seem to want command members to do is to relax and stop punishing people.

Mim

Reaction score
@Lucius Husky I agree, I do think the ability to penalise SS through PLPD.online is a bit of a yikes. However, like @ShadowJoey if they have powers of an LEO they should be treated like one. Most of the SS that muck around are caught by staff now anyways so the whole infraction stuff can be removed. The amount of arguments that have been caused when trying to tell the SS off for being memey is unreal.

Reaction score
@Kempotent Irl Secret service is often previous Marines, Navy Seals etc etc. Something that actually have had huge meaning with the state. CIA, NCIS etc

Reaction score
wonder if getting my plpd account removed(thanks gpdr) would allow for more mingery and memery as SS...

Reaction score
it's also quite retarded how SS who also has the responsibility of an officer gets gunpointed by other officers whenever something retarded happens

Deleted member 6228

Have to agree, SS should be punished like any other job.
Sure you can say it's easy for them to murder etc but what job cant? As RC your truck is unstoppable. Punish them like any other job with jailtime/blacklists/server bans

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Mimball i never disrespected u on forums i just guessed only disrespect went over private steam chat

Status
Not open for further replies.