Server Suggestion Stackable Ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Stackable Ammunition/Like Items
Suggestion Description: Make ammunition stackable up to stacks of 10

Why should this be added?:
- Makes it more convenient for shop owners to sell/customers to buy
- Reduces the amount of props spawned so that shop owners can place down more props/items for sale

What negatives could this have?:
- I guess people can try to scam others', but like with all things, players can make an AR and/or console logs can enforce those situations.

Useful Images: https://ibb.co/TRq87Qz

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea just one problem, i think it looks weird that they are the same size.
So i was thinking if you crafted a wooden milk crate you could place any ammo in there by Left Clicking on it in inventory.
Then when someone clicks E on the crate they can choose how much they want to buy.

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea just one problem, i think it looks weird that they are the same size.
So i was thinking if you crafted a wooden milk crate you could place any ammo in there by Left Clicking on it in inventory.
Then when someone clicks E on the crate they can choose how much they want to buy.
There should definitely be some visual changes to the prop to distinguish a single item and a stacked item--just like dropped cash.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can combine ammo in ammoboxes, no?

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can combine ammo in ammoboxes, no?
he means selling them from like a bazaar shop so u can stack 10 in one single prop to sell 10 pieces by just placing one prop.

I agree maybe the crate can be used for this by right click dropping items into the basket and setting a basket price per item would be a good solution.

Reaction score
he means selling them from like a bazaar shop so u can stack 10 in one single prop to sell 10 pieces by just placing one prop.

I agree maybe the crate can be used for this by right click dropping items into the basket and setting a basket price per item would be a good solution.
Oh I get it, I misunderstood haha

Yeah that would be helpfull!

Reaction score
I feel like this is a very good idea and would help out a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.