Staff Abusing People's Emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Liks it's very discouraging when you have a disagreement with a staff. Because then they can ban you for disrespect and a whole bunch of other stuff. A lot of people can't just get raped and hold in their thoughts and anger (metaphor). We are human and like to express our opinions and emotions. And there is staff who abuse that and ban them for it (for disagreeing).

For most people when they think they have been wronged they express their feeling and thoughts.
There is a whole country called the United States of America that believes in freedom of speech. So people expect that they can express their opinions and emotions on the server. But in my experience, if I staff does not like what you are saying then they will either warn you or ban you. How is this right?
When people see staff doing this it makes them not want to play on the server because it is so easy to get the ban.
http://imgur.com/a/nkt3Z

Reaction score
There is disagreement then disrespect...
Disagreement : I do not think you are correct in this situation but I acknowledge your opinion.
Disrespect : SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU 13 YEAR OLD ADMIN CUNT GO KYS UR WRONG U KNOW FUCK ALL YOU DONT EVEN HAVE GCSE's.

Reaction score
Hate to say it but you sound like one of those people who go to Europe and start bringing up the fact how you have the right to an attorney when being arrested; thinking that your constitution travels with you around the world. There is certain rules on the server, you may express your speech as long as it doesn't violate server rules. It's really not hard to comprehend.

Reaction score
//on phone

Staff will not punish you for disagreeing with them. Staff members are in place to help players understand the rules and punish players who break them. If staff informs you that you have broken the rules and your attitude is shit, then you deserve to be punished accordingly. You may disagree, as long as you do so respectfully, seeing as staff are ultimately trying to help. Of course staff members can make mistakes, but maybe it is indeed you. While I was a mod, there were times where I had originally neglected to issue a punishment, but changed my mind due to a poor attitude.

Plus, if you feel like a staff member has treated you unfairly, create a staff complaint. If you are punished for being disrespectful but disagree, create a dispute. This also applies to being punished for other rule violations.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is disagreement then disrespect...
Disagreement : I do not think you are correct in this situation but I acknowledge your opinion.
Disrespect : SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU 13 YEAR OLD ADMIN CUNT GO KYS UR WRONG U KNOW FUCK ALL YOU DONT EVEN HAVE GCSE's.
But where does the line cross? Can a staff ban someone for an attitude and disrespect even when there is another person instigating him right in front of the staff.

Reaction score
I remember the sit ago with Brinch with my warning that got disputed tho. I heavily disagreed with him in the sit but he decided to still give me a warning instead of ''increasing'' my punishment. If you only disagree with their decision they will most likely not increase your punishment, but if you are disrespectful to them then most likely your ban will be increased

Reaction score
Listen, calling staff members outright abusive is throwing the subject way out there without any context.

While to some degree people may feel that staff members favorite some people over others, it's completely possible and might even be happening here, however there's so little of it only a couple of notable members of the community receive this treatment.
I will not be listing any people who receive "special treatment" as that's completely slander, and my statement might as well be slander on its own, but favoritism isn't unavoidable, which is the point I'm trying to make.

Lashing out against a staff member because you disagree won't help your situation, only worsens it.
If a staff member notices your actions and acts on it themselves, you're in a world of trouble.
(Still sorry for lashing out at you @GraveDinosaur)

If you're ever going to lash out at anyone, at least tell them the reason behind it, and why it's happening.
And the way staff members punish you for what you say has to do with slander, slander is not tolerated in this community and should only be kept to Action Requests.

But where does the line cross? Can a staff ban someone for an attitude and disrespect even when there is another person instigating him right in front of the staff.
The staff team act on their own discretion. A ban's length mostly depends on the time between bans, amount of bans, amount of warnings and time between each warning.

Reaction score
I am
Hate to say it but you sound like one of those people who go to Europe and start bringing up the fact how you have the right to an attorney when being arrested; thinking that your constitution travels with you around the world. There is certain rules on the server, you may express your speech as long as it doesn't violate server rules. It's really not hard to comprehend.
I am not saying that it should be aloud. I am saying that staff don't know how to handle someone who his whole life he was able to express what he thinks but is limited to express him self on the server.

Reaction score
If you can't control your emotions during a discussion then maybe you should work on yourself instead of blaming other people?

Reaction score
If you can't control your emotions during a discussion then maybe you should work on yourself instead of blaming other people?

How much control does one need on the server? So much control to where none shall express any emotion into their language?
Or enough control to where one shall use emotion in their language but shall not use vulgar language? How does one know how much control is needed on the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.