Star Citizen, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am surprised that I have not seen anyone talk about Star Citizen on here.
I suggest you check it out: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

I
, myself, am extremely hyped about this game and I can't wait for the release. Would love to hear you guys' opinions.

Reaction score
I have quickly browsed over this game, i love other game's even the least bit similar, like Space Engineers. Will no doubt purchase!

Reaction score
Looks pretty nice. I liked how the developer wants the game to be awesome until release and doesn't rush for the release like the other developers nowadays :)

Reaction score
Ruby;n11319 said:
Looks pretty nice. I liked how the developer wants the game to be awesome until release and doesn't rush for the release like the other developers nowadays :)

That's one of the huge benefits of having a crowd-funded project. There is no publisher to rush the release, and the developers have free hands to create the game that they want to create.

Reaction score
Numse;n11537 said:
That's one of the huge benefits of having a crowd-funded project. There is no publisher to rush the release, and the developers have free hands to create the game that they want to create.

I guess that's why I like Valve's work. They make the game themselves and publish it themselves over Steam. So they don't rush for making the new games for the sequels. (Biggest example: HL3)

Status
Not open for further replies.