Star Wars Battlefront 2

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to SW Battlefront 2 release.
This topic is to discuss what we hope happens and what we do not want.

My favorite insights have been
Well thought out campaign (Imperial)
Heroes from every Era (Such as the original films, the current Star Wars and EU shit like SW Rebels.)

All my info has been from the official website.https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

Reaction score
The moment you see EA's logo on anything in trailers is the moment you should be extremely skeptical as to what the trailer shows in comparison to what the game is.

Reaction score
The moment you see EA's logo on anything in trailers is the moment you should be extremely skeptical as to what the trailer shows in comparison to what the game is.
That is quite true tbh just look at Battlefield etc.
I think from the reveals at E3 and such have given many insights into the game and you can match some things to the trailers.

Reaction score
TBH i pre-ordered it on the day it was announced, none of the GAME stores even had "pre-order" signs out lol

Reaction score
TBH i pre-ordered it on the day it was announced, none of the GAME stores even had "pre-order" signs out lol
remember---no-preorders_o_4417285.jpg

Just going to hope it's not going to be a flop like the first one. You never know with EA.

Reaction score
star wars battlefront had no content LUL
fuck that game
lets hope the 2nd is better, but none is close to Metal Gear

Reaction score
If you are looking to see if you like the setting of Battlefront, you can get a free 4 hour trial of the first Battlefront on Origin.