State of the server

Reaction score
It is interesting how different people's experience of the server can be! Some people really enjoy it and others dislike it and find issues with it. I would like to share a passage written by a man I hold dear to paint a picture of my opinion and experience.

Cornheads

Imagine you have become addicted to corn, and wow! This corn is certainly unique. There is no corn like the type of corn you are addicted to, you cannot find anything that tastes like it anywhere else in the world! Amazing! What a great job these corn farmers have done to cultivate such exquisite and salivating corn.

Now here's the issue, you don't get to eat the corn directly. The only way you can quench this longing for corn is to devour diabolical plates of excrement in the hope that maybe just MAYBE there is a couple of niblets of euphoria inducing corn in the oceans of shit.

Now you sit there, mouth and lower part face covered in faeces wondering, is it worth it?
No, no it is not.

Omar Smiff

Last edited:
Reaction score
I felt the same when I recently came back to the server and the community as a whole, however I'd like the @Efan and or @Collier to do a pulse check on the community and assess certain problems people see!
We did do the community survey recently!

I’m very busy with moving house at the moment and don’t have Wifi for a couple weeks but my inbox is always open for any complaints and I’m always in the forums. If there’s anything people want to speak to me about I’m more than happy to help.

And I am sure @Collier is the same.

Very happy to see people enjoying themselves though.

Max

Reaction score
mk1dZEP.png

Reaction score
the attitudes on the server seem to be so much better and the staff team is really solid to an extent I haven't seen before and honestly I'm proud of what the community is now
Lol

Reaction score
still haram, astagfirullah
رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَآ إِن نَّسِينَآ أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا

games are haram, repent