Please help

Reaction score
Hey!
Very recently , the server that i used to player has closed down and i've been looking for a new server . I've always wanted to try PERP , but never had a chance . I saw this server on the gmod list , and it looked cool and i wanted to player , however whenever i try to join it just closes down my gmod , can anyone help me? I'd really like to play :)

Reaction score
Unfortunately the first method hasn't worked .
As for the other method , I'm not sure where the gmod starting options are . ( I know , i'm stupid )
I've tried in the console :l

Reaction score
I've had this problem myself once, It's a Gmod error blah blah blah. I believe it once worked for me to delete the tf2 local content. If this doesnt work i could probaly try troubleshooting it later.

Reaction score
Hey man, if you're still having trouble and want to try the second method here is how:

Library - Garry's mod - Right click Garry's mod - Properties - Set launch options - -dxlevel 90

Hope this helped you ;)

Reaction score
Again - None of these methods have worked :(
I don't know if im just massively brain farting - or it's just generally not working.
Encase i am brain farting is it possible for there to be a tutorial made for people like me?

Reaction score
This thread may help you out.

If not, you're going to need to be more specific with when your Gmod crashes, i.e when you load in? When you begin installing the game content?

Reaction score
I fixed this problem before. Go to your start on windows, type: "CMD". Run it as administrator and in "CMD" type: ''bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072''. Then press enter on your keyboard. Then after this, restart your computer and try that. If it still doesn't work then it could be the amount of ram you have on your computer, try lowering your video settings down. I hope this helped.