Server Suggestion steal TFU guns on death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: steal TFU guns on death
Suggestion Description: so i was thinking maybe you guys could add a special kit that can be crafted at like around 90 lvl firearms that costs 10k a pop raw price and you can use it on dead TFU to steal their guns. it could work as a bobby pin, having a small chance of breaking. the kit would be used to remove the serial number off of a weapon and to remoce the little strap thing off their armour. this could make it so players would have a gain from plpd raiding them if they are wanted. it should also take around 10-15 seconds to use one or maybe like 7.
its also worth noting that you could take attachments off and this kit not working on marksmen because that would be way too overpowered

Why should this be added?:
- players could actually gain something from being raided by pd and winning,

What negatives could this have?:
- posibily used my new players to mingegrab mid shootout or after

What problem would this suggestion solve?: you getting raided by pd and gaining a whopping nothing.

Reaction score
I get where you're coming at, but the chances to make this fair would need to be lower, cause high risk, high reward to get an advantage. Its a good idea but being able to get as50's from a tfu is a bad idea.

Reaction score
Makes absolutely no sense, you would just inflate the economy and will make people want to break rules more for finacial gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.