Stereotypes

Reaction score
This server is very unique and great because of all the nationalities it ties together. We have people from all over the globe.

However, we all know that based on accents, stereotypical insults are thrown around a lot, and they don't always make sense to me.

I'm curious, what are all the stereotypes in this community. I am an American, so I am often told to go shoot up a school or something of the sort.

What stereotypes do you know

Reaction score
525d3fab0887b0530e49b99d8162ee07.png

Reaction score
Well most of the people here are from that retarded island that is 'to cool' for Europe. But im from the netherlands aka Holland, and a lot of people think that everyone here is a stoner (which is kinda true tbh)

Reaction score
A Danish stereotype is that we really like bikes and you can get killed by one in Copenhagen. This is very true.

EDIT: @Rogue Matiz Tyres also seems to think that all danes are rich. As soon as you're a dane you apparently get 100,000£ according to him. lolno.

Reaction score
Noone knows Bulgaria, so noone uses stereotypes against me!

Reaction score
hi id just like to point out that the population of denmark is about 4 and that all danish people are needy and depressed and also they like to fondle with pastries thank you

Reaction score
Us Turks in this community seem to love getting permabanned for hacking and get targeted for bullying so we got that going for us.
d4010d5451.png

2402cbebf7.jpg

jk on the bullying part but the hacking part should be self explanatory with all the recent multi-hacks.

Other than that we love tea (mostly black tea) as much as our lovely Brits (welcome to the non-EU club bruh) and love serving you tons of kebab/döner. I'm pretty calm/shy than the rest of all the Turks, many think that we're aggressive which could be true for the most of our population (xd PKK/ISIS/Coup). Religion also plays a big part for us but I mostly don't care and just causes non-sensical conflicts, I do visit the mosque to pray on Friday's if I have the time.
And no, I'm not a suicide bomber.
Adrish is probably one xd

Reaction score
I mean being English I just get told to drink tea and eat crumpits but I do it anyway so I don't take offence to it. However I know its not nice to throw at insults at people because of where they are from.

Reaction score
I don't get any stereotypes thrown at me because people don't really know where I come from.
PEOPLE,
I AM NOT AMERICAN
STOP CALLING ME AMERICAN
I'M WELSH
I FUCK SHEEP
fucking sheep is a welsh stereotype

Reaction score
Estonians, are slow. Some estonians think we (latvians) are horses?!? who eat a lot of ice cream.

Reaction score
Being german, I often get told by many that I'm a nazi...? The younger they are in Germany the lower the chances they are nazis, so that's kinda wrong, cause you won't care for the third Reich anymore when you have it every f*cking year in history.

And yes, most germans love sausage and beer as a food for 24/7. Nothing goes without my Schnitzel!

Reaction score
Top badman:
Description:
drives a sick scion thats worth like 1 mil. He has a sick outfit and everyone is like him. He tells all people that their car is trash.
Example: James Simeon
How can you recognise the top badman?:
Sick american accent, great sense of humor, is James Simeon