Ban Request -> |AFF| Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support
This was no reason to raid as they didn't do anything. They never warned just rushed in hope this user gets banned...

M

Reaction score
Ignore the inherent cronyism present in the above two posts, they clearly show ignorance towards the rest of the thread.

Reaction score
Chris just don't vote peoples opions dumb or something which makes you look like an inmature person, Which most people don't trust them, Back to thread, Or is this already in the thread, Nvm, But anyways, I can clearly understand that you rushed in, But it is just a whole mistake, It might be since you thought or knew it would be extremly hard, Find soild evidence, Before, And i mentioned i understanded you rushed in, But just please try you know, Negoating with them BEFORE, Rushing in, If stuff turns to stuff, Then it is good to have swat, But just don't do it again, Fully support.

Last edited:

Garrett Woodfield

Hmm i bet you this is the guy that raided us because we didnt let them search our house.

M

Reaction score

Need the one before that too because in this demo I am only just discussing the raid with the other officers:

a4dbe6ff8c.jpg

Reaction score
Denied. All the people who lost stuff because of this raid can make a refund request. Chris will get punished if this happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.