Suggestion Title: stop loseing xp if you kill gov employ
Suggestion Description: stop loseing xp if you kill medic / rc /etc

Why should this be added?:
because its dumb i wont kill medic / rc /etc for no reason

make the gov employ care about there life

stop medic combat reviving

What negatives could this have?:
type if u can think of any

What problem would this suggestion solve?: stop medics or other employ run in to shootout

make the employs care about there life

Reaction score
Didn't even know this was a thing until now.

A lot of medics; firefighters and roadcrew minge, go rogue or don't follow 3.4 cause they're new players. The game is telling us if we defend ourselves against them, we lose XP without any refund method.

Reaction score
yes aloo i think this could be most helpfull for us that do this kind of thing on the perpheads server this year if you know what i mean or say ok later!

Reaction score
Minge medics / firefighters / roadcrew should be dealt with by staff or through F6 reports.

The XP loss does very little to discourage people from shooting any city employee for the pettiest of reasons and removing that would only encourage it further.

Reaction score
Minge medics / firefighters / roadcrew should be dealt with by staff or through F6 reports.

The XP loss does very little to discourage people from shooting any city employee for the pettiest of reasons and removing that would only encourage it further.
Shooting or killing medics / firefighters / roadcrew (without good reason) should ALSO be dealt with by staff or through F6 reports, not by losing exp.

Reaction score
Killed way too many medics that are reviving cops in middle of fights, they no longer lose XP for dying but orgs lose XP for killing them which is really stupid

Reaction score
Could make it so the XP loss is removed if they have defibs out to stop people kill ejecting them from their ambulance for touching render distance of a gun man.

Reaction score
Could make it so the XP loss is removed if they have defibs out to stop people kill ejecting them from their ambulance for touching render distance of a gun man.
Defibs and DNA-guns. Yes that would be perfect

EDIT: I take it back. Medics can run people over too, the exp loss shouldnt exist

Reaction score
but what range you are talking about becuse sometime i be at slums killing cops and some cops peak from pd i kill them then the medic heal them so i dont think the render distance will work just remove loseing xp from killing medic i dont really undearstand the point of it

Reaction score
This needs to be removed as soon as possible, this is killing or XP for literal no reason whatsoever. I kill 1-2 medics every shootout, and it cannot be helped. You have got to get this changed ASAP there is no negative to dying as a medic and reporting them is more work compared to just shooting them.

Reaction score
there is no negative to dying as a medic
Maybe we should make them wait on a death screen for 5 minutes? Or we could make them not go near the area they died for a while after respawn, maybe 5 to 10 minutes? Or we could make it that they lose XP if they die as a result of being shot? We could even add a rule that means they must value their lives, not enter shootouts and if they do then they get blacklisted or banned?

Reaction score
Maybe we should make them wait on a death screen for 5 minutes? Or we could make them not go near the area they died for a while after respawn, maybe 5 to 10 minutes? Or we could make it that they lose XP if they die as a result of being shot? We could even add a rule that means they must value their lives, not enter shootouts and if they do then they get blacklisted or banned?
i dont see any point of loseing xp for killing medic or any employ its dumb thing

about reporting them i think you can report them all time because i dont think anyone will shot any employ for no reason so if i killed him mean i will report him and he will get warninng/ban/blacklist

again i dont really see the point of loseing xp for killing medic or any other employ

Reaction score
This would be so dumb, pls save silly suggestions for monolith forums

Reaction score
Can someone pls give an example of a time you should kill a medic (where a medic hasn’t broken a rule)
Medic (or police) thinks shootout is over / code 4 is called
Medic starts reviving police
Medic gets sniped by someone on the edge of render distance
That someone loses org xp

Reaction score
Fire fighters and medics had XP removed from being killed for the exact reason minges don't care about xp. The exact same reasons are players don't care about it either so they shouldnt be punished. It's very much an F6 matter vs this non refundable automatic system that does nothing but hurt with 0 refundability.