Storm Winds Blew | PerpHeads Gang Montage Mercia

Reaction score
ParalakePartnership montage >
NWA-Tage ratio's both over 20x

Check the statistics :cool:

I think the biggest issue with your videos is your poor music choice, it caters to really no one but yourself while offending and disappointing other Muslims on the forums from what we've seen in the last one.

Reaction score
NWA-Tage ratio's both over 20x

Check the statistics :cool:

I think the biggest issue with your videos is your poor music choice, it caters to really no one but yourself while offending and disappointing other Muslims on the forums from what we've seen in the last one.
Before anything I appreciate your constructive criticism and kind word choice :).

I actually feel like a very important fact is being overlooked when people are viewing my edits. I am a Muslim, this means I follow my religion with how it is. What people don't know, it seems like, is that the overwhelming majority of Muslim Scholars with overwhelming Evidence (including the 4 Imams/heads of the 4 major madhabs/belief systems in Islam) agree that Music Is Haram/Forbidden in Islam.

So why do I use Nasheeds? to put it simply without writing an essay, Nasheeds are the only exception because it counts as poetry rather than normal Music and that allows me to do what I want to which is just to make edited montages like everybody else in the way that works with my lifestyle.

Reaction score
The cutting/black screening you did is way too much, the same with the syncing at 1:45 I think it made it hard to watch. I honestly think you would be better off with putting no music and just only have game sound as it really doesn't fit, even if its "apart of your lifestyle". :)

Reaction score
The cutting/black screening you did is way too much, the same with the syncing at 1:45 I think it made it hard to watch. I honestly think you would be better off with putting no music and just only have game sound as it really doesn't fit, even if its "apart of your lifestyle". :)
Your suggestion isn't bad at all, I will definitely give that idea a shot because it proved to be good previously actually.

I think a big part of these videos is that not only am I making them because I enjoy it, but I enjoy the positive feedback from friends who also do happen to share interest in this style and those are my biggest reasons as well as motivators.

Nevertheless I am grateful for your helpful comment, Thank you! :)