Sudden texture problems with the dodge charger 2012 please help !

Reaction score
For some reason the dodge charger 2012 both cop model and normal one are bugged for me i tried reinstalling the TDM model for it but did not work i tried disabling other addons that could have caused it and that i have downloaded recently but still not fixed can someone please help.

Note: the car works fine in single player only happens on the server.

Photo of what i see: http://steamcommunity.com/id/re25181910/screenshot/546393011947981233

Last edited:
Reaction score
Grapics problem? I would suggest: reinstalling TDM models, possiblt reinstalling the content pack, checking if drivers are upto date and raising graphics options.

MattIs

If you have fast internet, just remove all your addons in the folder and then try from scratch after updating your video drivers.
Normally fixes graphical bugs in Gmod :)

Reaction score
Have joined any other servers?

This is most likely the best explanation of what's causing your problem. You've probably joined another server which uses a custom skin for the Dodge Charger 2012. This is a big problem if you play other servers. The only way to fix this is by removing the file, which I have no idea where that'd be but you could just go about reinstalling Garry's Mod plus deleting all the files.

Reaction score
Go to this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\downloads\server and delete that whole folder's content. This fixed some bugged textures for me as this is the whole folder with all the addons from other servers that you download when you first join the server.
Hope this worked :)