HELP ME PLEASE

Reaction score
Its been close to a month now since I have not been able to join, and still no help, constant messages but still no help. I have lost so much VIP and it's just annoying at this point.
This is what I said on my thread 23 days ago.
I joined PERP and my textures were messed up, I didn't seem to know why but cop cars were invisible, cops wore medic uniforms and pink and black squares everywhere, this all happened after I uninstalled a bunch off sandbox addons as I was getting this crashing issue(the crashing issue is in number 2). I didn't uninstall any of the perpheads content at all just sandbox shit, so then I tried to join the server again and I crashed on joining, after about a hour of trying to join I said I give up and i'll try something else to fix it, so I verified my game cache and tried again... nothing, so then I uninstalled all my addons (keep in mind at this point I only have Perpheads content) and reinstalled them, nothing again, so then I reinstalled my gmod, reinstalled all my addons for a second time with a fresh run of gmod, tried to join, still just crashing after completing workshop, this is very annoying cause I can join any other type of server but this one.

And to this day I still have the same issue, i tried running it in borderless, i tried windowed I tried changing all the setting i tried messing with the launch options and still nothing. Whenever I join the server I load a bunch of stuff the it says this:
867136e21b14d94b1e13b864644af3f7.png

after about a minute of it saying that my game crashes.
This is so annoying and legit like im banned cause my VIP is just wasting away.
CAN I PLEASE HAVE HELP
@Fredy @StephenPuffs @Xquality @Blicky @Bolli @Cole @Creepis @Chris @GraveDinosaur @Hayden @John Daymon @Jon Godinn @LEWIS 088 @Madda @Minilarro @MrLewis @Sgt.James @Smudger

Reaction score
If you tried the usuals, reinstalling, verfying etc.

Reinstall your windows

make sure you backup your important stuff, having a fresh install would definately not hurt. Youll have a fresh n' fast pc, and any junk is proably also removed.

Reaction score
Basically, you want to get your DirectX to the most update to date and supported version for Gmod. I believe, currently, that the directX is 9.

Go to your Steam > Library > Right Click Garry's Mod > Properties > Launch options and enter this "-dxlevel 90", if that doesn't work, try "-dxlevel 100". From what I've seen, I think it's just down to the map or server not supporting any version below DirectX 9 and I think you're on an older version that isn't supported.

Alternatively, you could just redownload all the content. Try running the map in single player.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Download the map content? Then do the following in gmod: Go to options--->multiplayer---> allow all custom files click that and change it to do not allow any custom files then press apply---> ok and join the server. Only do this when you got all the content plus map content.

Reaction score
Try launching into singleplayer on the paralake map then joining straight into perpheads. Thats a really old fix to crashing while loading in so no idea if it will work or not anymore.

Reaction score
Texture issue is definitely because you don't have CSS. Most of gmods textures are from CSS. You can either crack or find a free version of the css textures or you can message me and I'll buy you a key for CSS.

As for the crashing, something is probably corrupt within your garrys mod files, something leftover.

Go to your hard drive > program files (x86) > steam > steamapps > garrysmod and I think there should be a folder called addons. Delete that go to the workshop and unsubscribe from ANY addons, including the PH ones. Now start up your game, and attempt to join the server. If all goes well, disconnect from the server, subscribe to the PH content and let it download on the menu screen, restart your game and attempt to join the server. If that works and you don't crash but you still have texture issues send me a message on the forums and I'll get you a CSS key.

Hope this helps and I hope I see you back.