suggest me a new microphone

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im searching for a new microphone as my old one is almost ripped ):

I currently have the: Behringer c-1U

Some requirments:
Price max: €90
Usb device

If you can recommend one, I would love to hear!

Thank you in advance,
Henk

Reaction score
I will say take the bleu yeti, its the best USB mic that you can get.

it is only over the 100 euro...

f6e302dc5f8c1f06eeb2e5dedde84ff5.500

Reaction score
At first glance your microphone is fine, is there any reason you want to change? If you want to go better, get a proper XLR microphone. The Yeti is a waste of money in my opinion.

Reaction score
At first glance your microphone is fine, is there any reason you want to change? If you want to go better, get a proper XLR microphone. The Yeti is a waste of money in my opinion.
You dont understand it. My microphone is holding himself together with ductape. If i move it one time it make a airplaine sound.

//phone

Reaction score
You dont understand it. My microphone is holding himself together with ductape. If i move it one time it make a airplaine sound.

//phone

Holy shit, hahahaha. OK then, get a new microphone. Try Samson, they sell some pretty good microphones.

// Phone

Reaction score
2300946084_1cd0b1b58e_b.jpg

Note : This isn't my but this is exactly what mine is with a little stand that is attached to my desk. It's a good microphone and the quality is so much better with a pop filter, mine came to around £60/70 so not too bad.

Reaction score
I reccomend a blue snowball pretty cheap decent quality. And sounds professional. You can find one for under 50 bucks and it gets the job done with room to spare.