Server Suggestion [Suggestion] Bank Transaction Logs.

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Extend the bank transaction logs from its current number, which I think is 12 or so, to 30-60.

Why should this be added? (pros): Transaction logs will be much more useful in the long term, for keeping track of finances.

What negatives could this have? (cons): More data to store

Sam

Reaction score
And how would we display a 60 char long note? The current UI is very limited. Got an idea of how a new one could look that would support this?

Reaction score
And how would we display a 60 char long note? The current UI is very limited. Got an idea of how a new one could look that would support this?
I mean to just display more transactions by allowing you to continue scrolling.

Sam

Reaction score
I mean to just display more transactions by allowing you to continue scrolling.
Ah sorry, I probably read it wrong! I guess the point stand tho. What would the best UI be for this? Scrolling through 200 transaction logs might be a bit much no? Maybe sorting and search option would be good?

Reaction score
Ah sorry, I probably read it wrong! I guess the point stand tho. What would the best UI be for this? Scrolling through 200 transaction logs might be a bit much no? Maybe sorting and search option would be good?
I was just suggesting to be able to view up to 30-60 transactions to be honest. I don't think a search function will be necessary for this.

Reaction score
i think a .txt file that could be stored locally that saves everything (if that's possible) would be the best way, and maybe just show the last 50 in game and let you just scroll them

Reaction score
i think a .txt file that could be stored locally that saves everything (if that's possible) would be the best way, and maybe just show the last 50 in game and let you just scroll them
This is a good idea actually. Store a text file that will continuously add transactions to it, then make a split in the text file for each month, but only display the last 50 in-game. (For relevancy reasons) So if you really want to look back into it, and even use it as evidence, you can?

Idk if that would be more work than it's worth though.