Server Suggestion [Suggestion] Mayor's own vehicle

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Give the Mayor a Chrysler 300C or Dodge Charger 2012, or alternatively both, when there is no SS on duty.
Allow the Mayor to claim a vehicle to drive around in should he be alone with no Secret Service. If the mayor has allocated a job position for Secret Service, but nobody has taken it the Mayor can still claim the vehicle until somebody fills that vacancy.

Should an Agent fill the spot, the vehicle will despawn once the Mayor exits the vehicle. There will be a pre-warning message that pops up on your side that tells you: "Secret Service are available, vehicle will despawn when you exit the car". Which will give the Mayor an idea that he should return to the City Hall and meet with his Secret Service to arrange transport from then on.

If the Mayor is not in their vehicle, and a Secret Service agent becomes available, the vehicle will only despawn once you get into it, then exit it. This would fix the problem of Mayors becoming stranded when they're already out of their vehicle.

Why should this be added? (pros): A Mayor will no longer be fully dependent on one other person for transportation, which makes being a Mayor that much easier.
Mayors would last longer than normal, without SS. And if the Mayor manages the city well there would be no need for SS if the people are happy.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Less Secret Service, Mayors driving like idiots and speeding.
(This can be fixed by applying blacklists to mayors who break the law, seeing as they shouldn't be doing so)

*Other optional additions: Give their vehicles emergency lights, for emergency situations. Maybe make it restricted to PLPD personnel who are ranked Senior and above.

Reaction score
+Support Not being able to go anywhere without SS sucks, its also pretty annoying to having to drive the mayor around as cop, medic or firefighter just because there is no SS.

Reaction score
Could we also have this only become available when the city funds are to a decent level? So we don't have a mayor "evading" Police with zero tax.

Reaction score
Could we also have this only become available when the city funds are to a decent level? So we don't have a mayor "evading" Police with zero tax.
Dont ruin my rp potential here

Reaction score
TELEMMGLPICT000171682048_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

if the mayor doesn't get an '87 VW beetle to drive around in and address the masses then I will riot

Reaction score
I feel like this would be a good addition as people often prefer to be police officer instead of secret service but it would have to have some limitations. Maybe we could make it so where mayors can only access it for a certain amount of city funds. Another way to avoid mingy mayors is to create a blacklist of mayor for people who break laws using the vehicle.

Overall I think it would be a good and benefitial addition to the mayor job.

Reaction score
Another way to avoid mingy mayors is to create a blacklist of mayor for people who break laws using the vehicle.
What negatives could this have? (cons): Less Secret Service, Mayors driving like idiots and speeding.
(This can be fixed by applying blacklists to mayors who break the law, seeing as they shouldn't be doing so)
Blacklists already exist for Mayor, and is already covered in the cons section. Someone has already received a blacklist from Mayor for being weird with it.

Reaction score
Blacklists already exist for Mayor, and is already covered in the cons section. Someone has already received a blacklist from Mayor for being weird with it.
Thats good so they should be applied to people who minge with the mayor car if it is added

Reaction score
Chrysler 300C does 45 stock so that’d be the better option.

I see the potential here however would prefer the Mayor have less ways to kill a cunt and flee as possible but maybe I’m just being cynical!

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Chrysler 300C does 45 stock so that’d be the better option.

I see the potential here however would prefer the Mayor have less ways to kill a cunt and flee as possible but maybe I’m just being cynical!
Your just afraid of being killed by a mayor with e Vehicle!
‐----------------

I support this idea.

Reaction score
I like @rogue's addition to this, it gives another reason why people should buy premium and support the server!

Reaction score
Chrysler 300c is my vote personally. I like the lights suggestion as well. The reason for the C is it wouldn't be comparable to PD units and its more luxurious for a head of state type figure than a charger.