Resign confirmation as a Mayor + Confirmation when you want to leave an organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Resign confirmation as a Mayor

Short explanation (in notes):
-When pressing the button to resign as a Mayor at the city hall lobby clerk, a little window or an option in the dialogue box should appear, saying: "Do you really wish to resign?" with the options "Yes." or "No.".The same option should be available for organisation's.

Detailed description (why should it become added...):
Since the new update, we have to visit the city hall to adjust the taxes, job slots and salary's at the city hall lobbly clerk.This hasn't happened to me, but a few people have accidentaly resigned when they actually intended to adjust the taxes or something else.
We know, that it also a pain in the butt that it takes a while for people to enter the mayordom vote, especially when the mayor just accidentally resign's.
The same thing can also be implemented for organisation's, since some people did leave their organisation accidentally when they tried to become secret service agent's or alike.

Optional additions:
-Maybe introduce the 'Resign confirmation' for other job's too (Officer, Sergeant, Lieutenant, S.W.A.T, etc.).

Last edited:

MattIs

+Support - Something simple that minimizes the room for error. Not hard to add but something that needs to be added

Reaction score
+Support. And when Stephen's at it he might aswell include this prompt when leaving/disbanding organizations. This is another thing that wouldn't affect the server in any
negative way, only positively.

Reaction score
"do it no balls".

+support

This is really helpful when you still want to be mayor but click the wrong button.

Reaction score
Yes please, that happened to me once. Also, when I was Police officer and I wanted to be a SWAT.

+Supporta

Reaction score
I'd suggest to be more careful of what it is you're trying to click as sometimes the dialog can tell you useful hints and such, but I will add a confirmation dialog for disbanding/leaving orgs and jobs from the city hall NPC.

Will be in for next update (literally took no time at all to do)

Status
Not open for further replies.