[Suggestion] Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.

Your version of the rule: I believe the rule should be changed for rivals, if someone tries to start trouble with a rival member they should be able to retaliate in a beating or possibly death.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
I would understand if you didn't know the citizen, But you are rivals with that person if someone came up to me starting shit who I was rivals with I would react. At the end of the day if 2 organisations are rivalled they will do anything to get at each other and attack each other they wouldn't sit there and take it.. Such as If I'm at bazaar and some rival organisation member is teasing us on calling us trash etc. I can't do anything about it and we just sit there in awkward silence what's the point? That's no rivalry

Reaction score

ish Under 2.5 in the admin meeting we agreed that it wouldn't be excessive to start a melee fight over verbal insults if you're in an org war with the person. If you were to take a barret and remove someone's brain then that would be excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.