Suggestions to the C & D Handbook

Reaction score

Defences and Constructions Handbook
Suggestions & Discussions

With the recent implementation of the Defences and Constructions Booklet, we try to keep it updated at all times. However, before we decided to push out the Booklet, we asked for your feedback on what we could improve on the booklet itself. We received a lot of feedback, but also a lot of requests to have certain defences added, changed or even removed. We used that to improve the handbook the way it is right now.

We are not planning on stopping it there. We still rely on the Community to come forward with suggestions, and for you to discuss these suggestions with the Staff Team.

Before we get to the fun stuff, please read the following part carefully. I'd like this thread to be as tidy as possible, thus being said the Forum Rules are to be followed at all times (like you supposed to anyways) with zero tolerance for any violations. Users are to be constructive with their comments/replies, and any type toxic behavior will be punished accordingly. Suggestions for the entire handbook to be removed will be ignored.
What are you proposing to add, edit or remove a current defence ?:

What Section would it fall under (see handbook) ?

What are you suggesting:

Why should it be considered:

Pictures (if applicable):

Additional Comments:

We are open to suggestions, and are looking forward to your replies.

Regards,

Sgt.James
Server Moderator

Reaction score
What are you proposing to add, edit or remove a current defence ?:
I propose to remove section 5f, where it states that fridges and bookshelf are not allowed to be used in a defence, since they are decorative props.

What Section would it fall under (see handbook) ?
5(f)- Decorative props

What are you suggesting:
I suggest we remove this section, since i believe that all props should be allowed to be used in any situation as long as it is realistic.

Why should it be considered:
I love that there are a lot of props to mess around with, all of them can fit into a base and make one that is unique and harder to raid. With this section, you basically cause every base to be the exact same things and really not allow freedom when building a base.
Also, i for one don't have many props and love to use the random props i have at my disposal to build something that's a little different for a change, and the basing rules already set in place prevent me from using them in an bad way.

Pictures (if applicable):
Pictures from the section:
M__xJo7kSBCmy5RhQmxKzg.png

O_BADn_PTdy-_zXK010nUQ.png

Additional Comments:
Thank you for reading, and i look forward to other peoples opinion on this.

Reaction score
What are you proposing to add, edit or remove a current defence ?: The outside area of moron shipping cos prop limit.

What Section would it fall under (see handbook) ? 4(I) Morons Shipping Co

What are you suggesting: That instead of the outside of Moron Shipping Co being allowed props outside that it be put to 0 props are allowed outside.

Why should it be considered: Due to the fact that the only props that can be put there are a bunch of wooden walls to make it impossible to see without being inside or metal detectors, and Office isn't allowed either of these so why is Morons, it's highly unrealistic and just makes it more over powered, metal detectors should not be allowed outside or any other props.

Pictures (if applicable): N/A

Additional Comments: N/A