Suggestions

Reaction score
Topic: Getting Knocked out and police changes.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Players getting knocked out instead of dying when punched. (The effect you have when you jump out of a car)
- Giving Lt the option to set the police budget such as slots.
- Increasing SWAT slots to 6.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Being able to knock someone out by punching them instead of killing them would be more realstic to me and more fun. (Kinda like hl2rp)

I think the Lt should be able to control the police slots and budget of the PD, because most of the time there isnt a mayor and when there is one hes either really bad or resigns to early. This would kinda help the PD from getting massacred all the time.

Having more SWAT officers would also help that ^.

Optional additions:
- Change the police uniform the hat makes the police look goofy and reason why no one fears them.
- Give the PD more shit.

Deleted member 1235

I would like to see an update on the uniform. Although it's not necessary, it would be a nice addition, perhaps base it on some sort of proper US design like a Sheriff of some southern town or something. I like the idea of being knocked out as it would impend people roleplay as much as death. However I think SWAT should remain at 4. 4 Swat and 5-6 officers raiding you is more than enough to worry about.

Reaction score
"Create one topic for one Idea, if you have more ideas create another topic."
Anyways I agree on the most part but SWAT officers slots to 6???? this is just too much.

Reaction score
Most often if there is max SWAT, there is a lot/max police, and police already has a massive upper hand in their Kevlar, plus pistols can do some nasty damage. It would be an unholy AIDSfest of unbalance to increase max SWAT, like the pre-nerf Loch-n-Load.
-Support for that idea
But I do like the second idea that the mayor individually gives funding to the PD and the LT uses it for payrolls, extra slots, etc.
+Support for dat shite
For the last idea I feel is unneeded since when a player falls he is unconscious (50. cal bullet to the head still can be revived with defibrillator lel). So I feel it is most likely needed that the unconscious player would need medical attention.
+/- Neutral

Reaction score
A SWATS job is to save lives but people shouldnt exactly shoot at them but instead fear them, this would cause people to fear them. Less raids on the PD less killings of officers would make things more realstic instead of like GTA V.

Also they should bring in the electric chair too haha.