Supply Medics With Bandages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/supply-medics-with-bandages.34102/

Main Idea: Supplying Medics with bandages.

Full description of the idea: The main idea of this suggestion is to supply medics with bandages so they are able to apply a bandage to themself after being shot, or after having an incident. Since you are a Medic you would have the required knowledge to know where to bandage yourself to stop yourself from bleeding out to death.

The Bandage NPC in the Pd should be instead available on the same NPC they applied, or a new NPC. For Medics.

Instead of having to drive to the Pd. Why wouldn't a hospital have bandages? Also new players including I recently discovered that the bandages actually are available. However this isn't indicated anywhere.

Why should it be added?: Often, such as a situation I had today I was shot, and no officers were available because they were all dead. So I was alone left with nobody able to bandage or heal me. Meaning I died after a while, which can be seen as not really making any sense because it seems rather weird that a medic would not carry bandages along with other Medical Supplies.

The Medics would be able to retrieve bandages from an NPC in the hospital, Or either some sort of cabinet. Which ofcourse also has a limit of 5 bandages like the officers have. Or either have them supplied by default.

Pros:
Medics would be able to save their life in certain incidents, and prevent themselves from dieng when nobody is around. Which could eventually save their life.
Medics wouldn't have to go all the way to Pd. This doesn't really make any sense as why would there be no bandages in a hospital?
New players would know that bandages are available, and a lot of other players as well since almost nobody knows Medics do have bandages.

Cons:
Not any negative points that I am aware of. If you have any, please reply.

*Other additions: [list here] None.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/supply-medics-with-bandages.34102/

Main Idea: Supplying Medics with bandages.

Full description of the idea: The main idea of this suggestion is to Supply Medics with bandages so they are able to apply a bandage to themself after being shot, or after having an incident. Since you are a Medic you would have the required knowledge to know where to bandage yourself to stop yourself from bleeding out to death.

Why should it be added?: Often, such as a situation I had today I was shot, and no officers were available because they were all dead. So I was alone left with nobody able to bandage or heal me. Meaning I died after a while, which can be seen as not really making any sense because it seems rather weird that a medic would not carry bandages along with other Medical Supplies.

The Medics would be able to retrieve bandages from an NPC in the Hospital, Or either some sort of cabinet. Which ofcourse also has a limit of 5 bandages like the officers have.

Pros:
Medics would be able to save their life in certain incidents, and prevent themselves from dieng when nobody is around. Which could eventually save their life.
Other Emergency Services wouldn't be needed just to help the Medic to stop bleeding out.

Cons:
Not any negative points that I am aware of. If you have any, please reply.

*Other additions: [list here] None.

I believe you can go to PD as a medic and collect bandages at the NPC common to officer bandage dispensary

Reaction score
Even if the above is true (which I'm not sure), It makes more sense to me that they would get bandages from a facility that is designed to all medical treatment rather than the Police Department. They should spawn with it when on-duty.

It's a quality of life kind of thing.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.