Supra Fuel Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of bug: lua/content

Description of the bug: I have been paying for fuel a lot lately, refuel it runs out REALLY quick which is not the habit of my supra, I asked staff, Kenty came drove it and agreed it uses a lot of fuel really fast, Bolli said it has a small tank, he refueled it when he drove it and confirmed that he spawned another supra and it did the same thing, the car was on the tick before F I drove it up the ramp of docks and back down, reached past 1/2, drove a Lamborghini it was behind a tick, same distance, didn't even reach the tick so I think the supra is bugged and is using more fuel than it should

How to reproduce the bug:
Spawn a supra and drive I guess...

Time stamp(s): [any time stamps where the bug has occurred]

*Errors: [details of any visible errors]

*Media: [images/media of the issue

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I also hope I can get a refund for my upgraded supra since I am trying to save up for a new car but this car is running out of fuel way too fast and wasting more money, literally runs out by simple usage, faster than supercars from what I tested

Reaction score
Had this car since 2016, I never had to pay for fuel so much these past few days since I returned... It's been charging me for fuel a lot and even ran out of fuel TWICE on me which is something that never happened to me in my years of ownership, I truly believe the car is bugged and many people say it does indeed drain more fuel than their cars so if I can get a refund for the car it would be great but also the bug should be fixed as the car is a nice one

Last edited:

Aki

Reaction score
since I own a supra too im experiencing some problems with the fuel too it drains more than a lambo and I dont think its normal

Reaction score
I can't replicate this, and the fuel code hasn't changed in years. Feel free to upload a video of you driving when you think it wasn't broken, and show how it's different now.

Status
Not open for further replies.