SWAT Van Update v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ALLEN KENNEDY, this parody is NOT meant to offend you. It's just a V2.0 version of your suggestion.

Topic:
Changing the SWAT van model to a 100 times better one which is actually armored and big.

Short explanation:

NO MORE OF THESE because the old one is an ugly tank and the second one is too risky for S.W.A.T. to use it:
zkjxow.jpg

2llgao5.jpg
Instead, you get THIS
10ne49w.jpg

zlses.jpg

2q9we3d.jpg
Fact: the screenshot with a posed ragdoll took me 1 to 1,5 hours because it's the first time I was posing a ragdoll and I had to learn how to do it.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
The current S.W.A.T. vehicle is ugly from outside and inside, has some rendering problems and some players (except for me for unknown reasons) find it hard to drive. The one I'm proposing has back door bodygroups and it's beautiful (for a S.W.A.T. van).
It's a model made by SGM and you can find it here in his Gmod Vehicle Bundle.

In fact I got this idea from as far as I remember... Rustic 7/8 who had made a video showing this van with VCmod in action but I can't find it anywhere.

Optional additions:
-Add good light system to it (all lights should work but to prevent lag they don't have to cause any reflections if it's possible).

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support

Currently the seat van is dull and undetailed. I think the replacement of a new and improved can would be a good choice :)

However I don't think it is needed at this very moment as it doesn't really effect rp, but good for future reference

Reaction score
+Support

We have so many nicely modeled cars in the server. It's time we drop the "black box" that looks like something out of GTA-IV

MattIs

+Support - The ambulance and SWAT van have needed an update for a very long time.
This satisfies the SWAT Van issue. Photon is not necessary though
Problem with the ambulance next :p

Status
Not open for further replies.