Police Suggestion Allow Heavy TFU to resupply on Light armour in the swat van.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow Heavy TFU to resupply on Light armour in the swat van.
Suggestion Description: Allow Heavy tfo's or Light/Officer gearing up to Heavy to receive/resupply on Light armour (same one as the one SS gets) in the swat van. In both cases their armour would need to lower than light armour, so completely depleted.

I thought of adding pistol cops to this suggestion, but there is usually a higher chance they will die before running out of armor. Although aloo's nades do not discriminate.

Why should this be added?:
- Allows TFU to not be completely vulnerable, when in need to quickly respond elsewhere or while in a shootout.
- Short term protection, in case a situation is happening at PD making resupplying not viable or a situation happening close to the area the tfu responded to prior.

What negatives could this have?:
- Too much of insignificant change to tfo's overall health, and while this could be changed to moderate armor, this will be too op in terms of long shootouts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
before any crim main says "ooo another pd buff" it takes literally like 7 seconds to resupply in the swat van, it's extreeeemely slow

Reaction score
before any crim main says "ooo another pd buff" it takes literally like 7 seconds to resupply in the swat van, it's extreeeemely slow
The resupply time should be atleast doubled and also you should only be able to re armour two times

Reaction score
The resupply time should be atleast doubled and also you should only be able to re armour two times
think this would be the most fair thing as well, just double it, as george pointed out 15 pistol cops holding the door while we do that isn't fair

Reaction score
I'm a TFU main. I don't think this is a good idea. This harms the need of strategic planning and the calmness TFU should work in. I really dislike the atitude of rushing from one shootout to another. Realistically speaking changing your armor takes ages and you're still severely hurt from taking bullets even though they didn't penetrate.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I'm a TFU main. I don't think this is a good idea. This harms the need of strategic planning and the calmness TFU should work in. I really dislike the atitude of rushing from one shootout to another.
I fail to see how recieving armour inferior to regular police armour would be seen as harming TFU's core values. You will still be forced to think rationally, because you only have that tiny protection that can help you retreat back to safety or quickly deploy to a situation, that doesn't require you to be heavily armoured.
Realistically speaking changing your armor takes ages and you're still severely hurt from taking bullets even though they didn't penetrate.
Lucky for us, medic is there to magically take those bullets out, in like 5 seconds. While I understand your point, the shootouts/other encounters are at times really fast paced and multiple of them happening at the same time. Sometimes you might not even have a chance to gear up/resupply at PD, because you encounter another situation on the way there. If you continue to resupply armour that is weak and continue running head on into shootouts, you will be "punished" for it.

Reaction score
wow 7 seconds to resupply their 150hp whilst 15 pistol cops hold the door for them!
TFU are not able to resupply heavy armour in the swat van, nor was that my suggestion.

Reaction score
Making TFU able to resupply armor 1 time and get light armor would be all I could see being allowed. I still think TFU is in a great spot right now and doesn't need much change. The sprint speed was the biggest game change to TFU and has actually balanced them quite nicely. I don't think they need any additions but that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.