SWAT Van Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Changing the SWAT van model, as the current one is, kind of, ugly.

Short Description: Changing this:
zkjxow.jpg
To this:
2llgao5.jpg

Detailed Description: I think the current SWAT van model is ugly, from the outside, and the inside. has UV mapping problems I believe also, and overall a very clumsy vehicle to drive also, I propose, replacing it with This.
(The vehicle shown in the picture is the unmarked Suburban)
I believe it will make for a nicer aesthetic feel as well as making it easier to drive, if coded well. As far as I know, this vehicle can be mapped with liveries if need be, in fact already has some.

Optional Additions: A possible car for the upcoming detective job maybe?

Reaction score
The swat van already, Is like driving hummer H1 (I drive it normally) But it is even a little harder to drive, Maybe just add that car, Or change the numberplate since it is (Evocity on the number plate) I think it should be added, +support.

Reaction score
IRL the swat would drive vans as for place for equipment, protection and such. And in the suburban you want to be the replacement would get quite filled up. The SWAT van should stay as a van as it'd only going to respond in needed situations. Something like this has also been suggested before. And i can't really find it realistic too see SWAT entering a police scene and maybe be stopped by cops as the car looks like a civilian vechile. The criminal(s)/officers should be alerted of their presence too know if what they are doing is realistic etc.

I will -Support this as it's excessive and it's better to have the current van.

Reaction score
That SUV can't affect the S.W.A.T team in most operations.. Like in Bank robberies; Van is strongly armoured meanwhile the SUV is way smaller so you can no really hide behind it, and has way too many visible windows. The swat team in real life does not commonly use SUV's either way, they use vehicles such as the one Daymon came with and such 'Destruction' etc alike:
14eddd9a75de36bc4a812069118988ee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.