Synatec's Music Thread

Reaction score
I do music as most of you guys know. Preferred genre is hip-hop / trap.
I'll upload latest results here aswell so I can like get easy likes and followers.

I'll update this thread whenever I release another track or have something to say. I know some of you guys are interested in this kind of stuff.
I am always down to mix & master your music or produce for you in general. Just send me a PM.

Flute Beat
SOUNDCLOUD LINK TO THIS TRACK

More to come, including an actual track with vocals very soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Make your own kind of music. Don't make a "Lil Uzi Vert type beat." I guess you should just try to come up with your own kind of beats.

EDIT: Your beats sound pretty generic, I feel like I've heard them before.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just because the title says that doesn't mean it isn't my own unique beat... The melody reminded me of Lil Uzi Vert so I named it that, most people search "<ARTIST> beat" so this would get me more listens. I made the melody freestyle without having anything in my head and this came out, I did not make it with Lil Uzi Vert in my head.

Reaction score
Synatec & Daimm - HECK
SOUNDCLOUD LINK TO THIS TRACK
hueuhuehuehue youtube video coming soon heuheuheuheuhue

You have no fucking idea how much fun we had making this track, haven't laughed that much in a while.
Take it easy, first time mixing & mastering properly.

Reaction score
That's not my point. Try random stuff that you can't really think of; doubt yourself 500 times while making a beat and think of better ways to do x instead of y.

Reaction score
@Synatec Nice dumb rate on an advice. "LMFAOOOOOOOOO HAHHAHHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

EDIT: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL