Radio stations dont work

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has this problem (I know I'm not because I hear people complain about it all the time), but the hip hop radio station literally just don't work anymore, and that's honestly the only music I used to listen to on the radio. I know most people can disagree with me, but I'm REALLY just not anything interested in any of these European EDM/dubstep types of music genres and any of this other music that plays on the radio. Also Paralake FM is too quiet, and I know that was a bug or something but still, I don't find any interest in the music that plays on the few stable radio channels, and I would really like to see the hip hop channel back, or replaced with a different one, maybe something that wasn't 60% advertisements, like the last one. There are also some other stations that are broken and we can lose or replace like the Christmas classics station. Also I know a lot of people on this server don't like my type of music at all, but don't you at least think it would be nice knowing that all radio stations are fully stable and working?

Reaction score
+Support in this. I only listen to the hip-hop station and I can vouch that it's broken. Also before it broke it was really annoying hearing the same advertisement of some old man selling jewelry on Keele Street (local ad) over and over again. I don't mind advertisements occasionally but hearing one every single time I start my car is annoying.