Taking a break/leaving

Reaction score
Firstly i would like to thank the community for the fun time i have had on this server, alot of you will probably not even know who i am but i still want to thank you. The reason why i am taking a break/leaving is mainly becouse i have become bored of the game mode, this is also the reason i took a 2 week break but sadly it did not help me and i got bored again. Becouse of this i have decided to take either a long break or quit the server but i have not decided yet.

These are the people i would like to thank, they made the server alot of fun to me or either helped me start on the server and got me to play this game in a fun way.

@Holy Shit its Danny D : You are the person that showed me how to have fun in this gamemode, from forcing a cop to pay for jarvics car damage to having babbysitting partys in regals. Without you this gamemode would have been way less of a fun time and i want to thank you for that.

@Leffe : You were a amazing friend and helped me without wanting anything in return, thanks to you i got my car i wanted badly and i cant thank you enough for that.

@Belg Lmfao : Eventhough i have not really talked with you alot in the last few months i still want to thank you for how you helped me in the first 1-2 months i played on the server, thank you Belg.

@Johny-Quid$$$ : You greek bastard, you were great fun even though you backstabbed me what was kind of a dick move, i hope to play more csgo with you and rek you and such. ps malaka

@Momo : I have had some great moments with you mate and even though not all of them were amazing we still had great fun :D.

@Tomiko : Firstly you want sum? Secondly it never ends. And the last part is : I had some great fun with you mostly you dead on the ground or you trying to kill me but it was hillarious, Thanks mate.

@Janssoni : First i want to ask you something. Do you sell french fires :3? Anyways thanks for the fun i have had for you with them dumpster diving of your car to Ted cock the dad of steve cock.

@Mr. Nice : You have been so friendly to me, we did alot of amazing stuff together like getting the lambo diablo at the same time that was amazing. Anyways i want to thank you for the amazing fun you gave me on this server mate ;).

And ofcourse i would like to thank the community in general for the fun i had on the server.
Like i said i may come back in 3-4 weeks and see if the break fixed anything but i have not yet decided yet.

Take care and have fun ;)

Small edit: If anyone wants to play something like CSGO , APB etc with me just add me on steam ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003678192/

Last edited:

MattIs

See you lad!
Hope to see you again in the future.
Make sure to drop into the teamspeak every now and then, alright? :)

Reaction score
Ah. don't leave :C we had so much fun together. Anyway I hope you're gonna have a lot of fun in what you're gonna do next, take care man and I hope you'll come back soon. <3

Reaction score
It is always upsetting to see members of our community leave. Goodbye friend Arron/Faith.

Reaction score
Hope to see you back soon bud! Please make sure you drop by on Team Speak some time ;)

Reaction score
Already said this to ya' on steam, but gonna say it again; I'm really gonna miss you Arron. You were both an awesome community member and an awesome friend. You made the server SOOO much funner then it was originally when I didn't play with you. We did some great RPing, the baby sitting, the parties, the attempt to find new parents for our child and all the other 'great banter mate'. I hope you decide to come back after your break, and if not I will defo be keeping in touch on steam or reckin u in CSGO m8 (com at me bruh). I would like to thank you for a great time on the server and wish you luck for your future.

Btw ur shit as CS GO m9 get g00d lik f3ggot

Reaction score
You were a really good friend to me and still are.... this won't change anything as we still talk on steam......

Who is going to host the interesting parties now... and eat magic mushrooms in front of cops and having them do nothing due to the lack of evidence :(

Reaction score
still going to miss all the funny and nice moments + the lovely parties that you gave with john, where I somehow always ended up being dead (murdered) hope the longer break will do you very good and hopefully see you in 3/4 weeks bro still going to keep contact with you and have loads of fun with the things you’re going to do in the meantime

p.s. pls stop recking me so hard on cs_go you’re making me cry every time

Reaction score
Arron, you told me you were deciding if you were taking a break yesterday, and it seems you made that decision. We had great fun in Montreal and you were a really good friend. I hope to see you back on perp again and i wish you the best in whatever you do next!

p.s you play apb reloaded too much :D

Reaction score
You're the man Arron Cursed "Arron/Faith: Rip in Arron Cursed the last Cursed family member has died out". Firstly, the family has not died out. You guys will go down in history. You were one of my best friends on PERP-heads, thankfully this is not goodbye. I will be playing/ talking to you alot and I hope our friendship will continue. I will miss your presence on the server. Remember, you're the man, good luck in your life.

Reaction score
It was fun with you on the server my little scrub. You're the only one I know who actually chose the famas and mp5 instead of anything bigger lol. But oh well just gimme csgo skins u don't need maybe? (1/5 times asked this week)

Reaction score
I thought I was going to be thanked, anyways man I hope you the best of luck ! You were always a nice guy and a really funny guy as well! First you found my brother via CSGO then you found me on the server! GG

Reaction score
When I got banned I told you that I was leaving and that I am going to give you all my stuff. Fuck you man you left without taking my items :/ I will carry you on CS GO don't worry Malaka.
Anyway I am thinking to join PH this week and give all my items and money join me if you want :)

Reaction score
This is not ment to bumb this post at all but i do not feel its needed to make a whole new thread about this, After my 4week break i took i decided to come back to the server for a while to see how it goes and if i enjoy it again, I changed my name and clothing and tryt to have fun as a new character, and to be honest i actually enjoyed it again. I will not be as active as i used to be but i am back for now, hope to see alot of you on the server and have fun with you guys ;)