Taking a break.

Reaction score
Hello,
Some of you may have seen a reduced activity from me recently and its mainly because I am starting to lose interest in perp and the fact that it has pretty much turned into cops and robbers where there is virtually no roleplay at all. I'm not asking for a debate but if you want to rant against this go ahead but I'm probably not going to listen. Perp is not the same as it was back in 2015 which some may say it hasn't changed but for me personally it has. I'm going to be taking a break or at least reduced activity for a week or so. This is not a goodbye post for those who just got a raging boner. Perp is not more annoying than fun atm so I'm just going to leave for a week or so and come back to see if it has changed which I highly doubt it will. I hope when I come back I see some level of roleplay rather than powergrowing and shootouts. I'm not going to tag people as there is no need hence the 'not leaving' part. I will still be active on the forums.
"see you tomorrow," said the short minded one. And no this is not a salt post I will feel the same way tomorrow thanks.

240_F_81913457_xFp3NGA9cXIL0J2kNStBraypa9zkol1b.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, I forgot about this thread. If you haven't noticed I am back, however, I will have low activity, Maybe 30-60 minutes a day or two if I'm bored, And no I'm not leaving yet lol.

Reaction score
I agree with you. I miss the Evocity times (I know people will disagree). But at the same time it's fun to see how everyhting develops and expands. But yeah I get you.

And I've had the same feeling like you, Cops and Robbers. But I found a way to reduce that feeling. As police I try to do more things alone, preform traffic stops and just talk to people. Off-duty, go to bazzar and there's almost always something going on.

But yeah :)