Taking mind off things by streaming and chilling. come join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Very funny, I suffer from hay-fever and I'm tired, @Google Chrome i take your feedback and improving, I have just started again so.

Reaction score
No offence, that's your opinion, I'm not going to stop, I like it, even if you don't. I'm sure some would agree that you don't control,

Reaction score
nice stream i love watching 2 hours of intermission :)

9d24541777a71647360ee8e2c13e0fe2.gif

Reaction score
Fell asleep after I had something to eat, woke up to my door being slammed and saw my dad had got back in lmao. Will try not to fall asleep now hah

Reaction score
i'M JUST GOING OT SAY THIS NOW, IF YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE THE PISS OR PISS Me off, It's working,

Welcome to the chat room!
Broadcaster
d1git4x: sorting some thing out
Broadcaster
d1git4x: welcome guys,chat all you want, it's what i would like please if you can
Extension

Live Pet
: CD Reduction Spawned is now active for the next 30 seconds, lets go!
HolidayPresent

thejingerbeardmen: hello
thejingerbeardmen: never played this any good?
Extension

Live Pet
: Clive has just leveled up to level 4!
PogChamp

Extension

Live Pet
:
BlessRNG

has blessed us with an CD Reduction Spawned. Quick, you only have 30 seconds!
xxdan4oxx: God I love my mother man
xxdan4oxx: dont you
xxdan4oxx: this stream makes me fall asleep
little_egg_is_gay: DEAD MOTHER
LUL

xxdan4oxx: +1
xxdan4oxx: I will kill your dad
;)

Extension

Live Pet
HolidayPresent

Extension

Live Pet
HolidayPresent

Saying that shit little egg is not nice, especially over a live stream, I don't want them knowing about that shit. Stop acting like a dick, Whoever the fuck dan is, assuming it's you @Google Chrome , Again, saying that shit is a dick move and scummy, Stop acting like a dick and grow up. I try my hardest to do what I feel is best but with you pricks constantly putting me down like that, What's the point, this is why I don't like half the community, because it is full of trolls and toxic kiddos who have nothing else to do with their life other than to put people down and act like dicks to people, next time you do that shit, I will have an argument with you, And I don't care what you think google chrome that I Should stop streaming because You're just being dick. At the end of the day, It's not just you who watches, others to watch and they don't act like dicks to people.

Reaction score
not stupid, I went to the profile, checked the youtube acount linke and it comes to your channel, nice one matey, suggest you stop acting like a dick an that I have 0 iq

Status
Not open for further replies.