Ill be taking a brake

Reaction score
Going to be taking a brake.

I feel that its getting a bit old now cant lie.
Also always got PD/staff on my ass cant be bothered as most of the staff interactions i have had have been negative AND this is not me saying all of the staff because lots of staff are very fair and kind.

I also don't understand how my PD app got failed with 3 Ors and no negative things on my PD account, lots of effort for nothing and I have lots going on with work atm don't really have time for it anymore.

I just want to say thank you to JYSK and all the crew who chill with me you know who you are.

Hope everyone stays well :)

Reaction score
I mean it's not like you had much of a choice anyways..
66uR3a9.png

anyways stay safe!

Reaction score
Going to be taking a brake.

I feel that its getting a bit old now cant lie.
Also always got PD/staff on my ass cant be bothered as most of the staff interactions i have had have been negative AND this is not me saying all of the staff because lots of staff are very fair and kind.

I also don't understand how my PD app got failed with 3 Ors and no negative things on my PD account, lots of effort for nothing and I have lots going on with work atm don't really have time for it anymore.

I just want to say thank you to JYSK and all the crew who chill with me you know who you are.

Hope everyone stays well :)
Hope you feel better after your break and that everything goes well for you

Reaction score
oh god i love this community so much, one person is straight up trolling him because he got banned, another is fucking with his grammar, and adrienne actually taking it for real, and then there's aloo influencing him to become a crim main, couldn't this be any better

Mim

Reaction score
oh god i love this community so much, one person is straight up trolling him because he got banned, another is fucking with his grammar, and adrienne actually taking it for real, and then there's aloo influencing him to become a crim main, couldn't this be any better
ive seen too many "ive failed my PD app and been banned from the server" goodbye posts

Reaction score
I do partially agree with "becoming a crim main" man needs to take a break from PD imo, sounds like its causing him a lot of stress

Reaction score
are we talking carbon-ceramic or just normal brakes?

Personally, I prefer taking the ones with red calipers (Image attached for reference)

Brake-Caliper-GettyImages-691429614.jpg

But yes have a good time away from perp! Ill see your ban apology in the next week or so.

personally, i like carbon ceramic. but the red calipers are also cool. as long as its anything except drum brakes.

Reaction score
its expected from them lot lmao

Reaction score
i didnt know his baned lol but anyway maybe his talking for real and i really hope he get better

but let be real being cop main make u get annoyed bc of radio / police / people who play as cops/tfu on the other way u being crim maybe u got annoyed about loseing guns but everything else is fun

just be crim main brother its freedom no one own you and tell you what to do !!!