Taking off attachments when your life is in danger...

Reaction score
Simple and short; Is there a rule that covers taking off attachments when your life is in danger? I assumed it was something to do with the Storages/Trunks rule, but there is a lot of mixed confusion in it and I have no clue if it is or not now.

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time I died while I had an attachment in my inventory it was automatically put back onto my weapon as I dropped dead. But I guess this would also be breaking 3.18 since you practically keep them on you.

Reaction score
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

Reaction score
Although in some situations taking off an attachment could be considered 3.4 (For example taking it off while being shot at) however if you can get to a safe place where taking it off would not directly put you at risk 3.4 does not cover it (Eg hiding in a room and taking it off where you not at risk of getting shot while doing so). In some ways 3.18 could come into play but its not really stated due to it being new.

Reaction score
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

Na that situation isn't what this is about, I just mean in general. Lets say your about to get raided by the entire Police force, and you know your going to die, can you just take the attachments off to save them as they are planting the c2? You know what I mean?