TASK FORCE 141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tf141.PNG

TASK FORCE 141
"50,000 people used to live here. Now it's a ghost town."

Task Force 141, colloquially referred to as "The One-Four-One," is a multinational special operations force composed of members of British, Australian, American, Canadian and possibly other foreign personnel, usually those with previous Special Ops experience. Their main objective is to apprehend or eliminate Eddie Grey, a Czech Ultranationalist responsible for masterminding a Paralake Partnership invasion of Paralake City. In 2015, its members participated in notable special operations in Kazakhstan, Moscow, Rio de Janeiro, a Gulag and a submarine base in the Kamchatka Peninsula, the Georgian-Russian border, and Afghanistan.
MEMBERS:
Price_MW3_model.png

"CAPTAIN" Johnny Price (@Miami)

latest

"Soap" Jonny McTavish(@Hazza56)

"Shampoo" Lewis Love @Rogue Car Tyres

Josh Morrison @Sir CaptainSpaghetti

RELATIONSHIPS:
THE PARALAKE PARTNERSHIP (WAR) Victory
Crafting Plus (war)
DRESS CODE:
The dress code in this org is to look as military as possible. I have achieved this look by wearing olive clothing and brown shoes. You don't have to wear olive, tan and black clothing is acceptable.

APPLICATIONS HERE

CHOICE OF WEAPONRY
MP5, BERETTA, M16A2, EXPLOSIVES, SAKO, etc.

CURRENTLY WANTED LIST:
- Vincent Colle (terrorising citizens, suspected terrorist.)
- Gary Belinsky (kicked hazza out of crafting plus xd)
-
-
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
1.3- Slander; slandering parts have been removed.
You didnt win, I simply retired because of reasons I stated in my disband post. This organization has only once killed me, because I was caught un-armed shortly after I disbanded PLP.

Your making an invalid backsotry that isnt even true in many aspects regarding me aswell as Pre-disbanded PLP, doesnt justify any of these actions. All information gathered into the backstory is mainly Meta-Gamed and isnt therfore usable in IC. You had already broke that with Harry Barnett and Johhny Price. So remove "Victory" or Ban Request is coming, along with a Organization removal request.

Thank You,

Obidan66.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Obidan66, why don't you just go away? Even if they did anything wrong, you're still being childish. Sorry.

Good luck with the organization!

Reaction score
50 thousand people used to live here, now it's a ghost town. we have new ultranationalists to detain. @D3V is now wanted for being an ultranationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.