Server Suggestion Taxi dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: adds a taxi dispatch job
so all calls go into the dispatch and then the taxi's are assigned as appropriate
the calls will include
pick up location
drop off location
rough fare
pays roughly the same as police dispatch

Why should this be added? (pros): adds more jobs to perp
better organization

What negatives could this have? (cons): having to devlop a new room for the dispatchers to be in

*Other additions: [list here]

*Images: [useful images] behind this door is were the dispatch will be20210919165736_1.jpg

Reaction score
assigned pick up rough idea/look

Attachments

• taxi fare.jpg
    taxi fare.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 21
Reaction score
I reckon this is a bit excessive, while I like the idea, once this update calms down a bit, I think it's likely that the taxi job may fade into obscurity somewhat so a dispatcher wouldn't really be needed. Plus, the current function would require an additional step to a service which may already be underused, I think the current system is fine. That being said, this idea could be turned into an in-game phone app which could create a police style incidents which are allocated on a rotation basis between the taxi drivers on the job.

Reaction score
im not ur homie buddy
you [exortbite] called rogue [a chad] your buddy [ ''a close friend'' as defined by the dictonary] there fore rogue [a chad] would be able to call you homie as you calling him buddy confirms your supposed friendship
also taxies are used loads now wdym

Sam

Reaction score

It's not worth the time we would have to put into development.

Status
Not open for further replies.