Taxi HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think it would be great with a Taxi HQ ( Like PD ) or something not like it was in evocity just this guy standing there. like real building with a new job: (Taxi Dispatcher ) that would take calls or /taxi and send a driver there for him to pick him up and take him to that destination and head back to HQ or just patrol.
Plz give me a +support i work realy hard with this... Not Realy! But I think it is a great idea and would realy like it to be this way!

Reaction score
I like this idea. I think there should be a dispatcher a HQ and more job slots due to the size of paralake. Also adds realism. +support.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I like this idea. I think there should be a dispatcher a HQ and more job slots due to the size of paralake. Also adds realism. +support.
just what i want to hear!

Reaction score
Nah man, I dont like this… I think that this would bring one of those rules; Has to stay in their HQ at all times unless being called out

-support

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Nah man, I dont like this… I think that this would bring one of those rules; Has to stay in their HQ at all times unless being called out

-support
not ment like that .... but a HQ to deliver jobs to the Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.