Model Suggestion Taxi Tesla

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Taxi Tesla
Suggestion Description: Just slap some taxi texture over the Tesla ; )

Why should this be added?:
- Tesla is a very efficient vehicle as it never needs to refuel, i think if it was used by taxi drivers that it would be much better driving something that didnt need to refuel so you could spend all your time directly doing your job and not having those small gaps where you need to refuel your vehicle.

What negatives could this have?:
- None so far i can see.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: None

Reaction score
Slight problem, the TDM SVN doesn’t contain a texture template for the Tesla model S making it a bit of a crap shoot however some people might have them.

Reaction score
IMG_1663.jpeg
this is exactly what i would want to get in-game (made by collier) looks so god damn good

Reaction score
Make this faster than 50 km/h begging
to be honest i think its great capping all taxi vehicles due to the majority of taxi drivers breaking laws such as speeding, running red lights, etc.

Reaction score
This is what the Tesla was build for my friend!
To be exact i hate taxi drivers breaking laws aha, probably why i want it to be implemented, lets cross fingers some dev gives this suggestion a go.

Reaction score
to be honest i think its great capping all taxi vehicles due to the majority of taxi drivers breaking laws such as speeding, running red lights, etc.
Give taxi driver ranks and make the first taxi you get something shit like an impala ss and then you won't have this problem, like ever again

Reaction score
Give taxi driver ranks and make the first taxi you get something shit like an impala ss and then you won't have this problem, like ever again
I agree, If taxi ranks were a thing then this idea would be perfect for people to start playing taxi and there being a use for the job instead of vdming or other rulebreaks

Reaction score
yeah but if they dont wanna add taxi ranks capping it is my only solution tbh, but hope they add ranks and some shit starter car

Reaction score
Very good idea as I have seen teslas been used for things like this more and more. Like this one they have where I live

Attachments

• IMG_2026.png
    IMG_2026.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Lets just not give players with no experience a taxi tesla and maybe this will work. I've had a share of taxi drives vdming me