Team Fortress 2: MvM

Reaction score
logo.png

"For those of us that are shit at CS:GO"
The purpose of this thread is to see who'd be interested in taking part in a PH Mann VS Machine tour, everyone, regardless of skill is welcome.

If you don't have TF2, download it. It's free.

If you're interested, please post using the following template

Name:

Here's a video that demonstrates MVM for those of you that aren't too sure.

Reaction score
I don't have any MvM tour ticket's left (only 1 from the Gift Stocking from last year) but I'll be glad to join boot camp with any of you lads or just 1 mission with this ticket.Also finished some tours, played some Two Cities for dem Australium chances but the highest I got was a Professional Killstreak Bottle Fabricator and some other Specialized kits...

And as far as MvM goes, @Chris, @Dante, @Riekelt, @GraveDinosaur and me rekt it at Beginner :kappa:

Edit:Forgot the template, here it is
Name: Creepis
Time zone: GMT +1, Germany.

Last edited:
Reactions: M
Reaction score
Name: Bamarin [IT]
Time zone: GTM +1

I never played MvM except for the training (that doesn't need the ticket) but i was good at it i'll be training every day now to be prepared :D

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Name: Chris
Time zone: Boro

Reaction score
//This is for pear, he lost his password cause he is stupid :)

Name: Pear
Time zone: From brummy land

Reaction score
Since we got some people that would like to play MvM together, we obviously cannot all fit into a 6 man MvM server or even a 10 man MvM server if more attend to the event (of if currently all 10 of us attend), my suggestion is that we can also all play along in a community server or an official valve server on some classic ctf_2fort, cp_dustbowl or ctf_turbine on a server with currently 0 players or a bit above.If we join a community server, please don't let it be Saigns or any other premium shite server.

Last edited: