Tear drop

Reaction score
The CSGO edit videos have become too much of the same. Just the same effects repeated multiple times over some hyped song. Idk. It's cool I guess, but the originality is nowhere to be seen.

Reaction score
I never understood why edit videos like this are even popular. I've tried watching them even for games I do play but the camera flies all over the place so much that it's just straight up disorienting and hard to follow. Sure it's supposed to be 'cool' and whatever, but what's the point of editing together video game clips if you can barely even see what's going on in the game?

Reaction score
I never understood why edit videos like this are even popular. I've tried watching them even for games I do play but the camera flies all over the place so much that it's just straight up disorienting and hard to follow. Sure it's supposed to be 'cool' and whatever, but what's the point of editing together video game clips if you can barely even see what's going on in the game?
its an edit, wanna understand the gameplay watch a gameplay

Reaction score
Its simply just clips of Someone shooting others however they put some effort into it making it look better, search for Clockwork 3 CSGO and you'll see what the point of it is

Reaction score
Talking about editing, this random video was on my youtube home page. This is what i like, i was laughing during half of the video lol

i subbed

Reaction score
for me , fun and its challenging
pretty much tried everything at the point lmao I am trying to fully learn AE now so its gonna be fun;
also trying to make something cool in gta