Insane TFU Van & PD Raid

Reaction score
With only 3 officers on duty at first even the PD wasn't safe when arresting Robin, i was forced to evacuate at the PD since offloading the suspect would have ended up with me dead. last 3 min aren't entertaining since its just me camping a door. This is unedited footage but i wanted to share it anyway since it was a massive blast for me and one of the most insane experiences i ever had. It was like an event when the roles were turned around and the PLPD is the one running away and having to go trough roadblock with people trowing nades :D

Thanks for the insane RP experience, some people i know were there:
@JackZ
@Robin Ljungberg
@Glacial_Subzero
@Dom_
@FatGeorge

Reaction score
In my defence, no one was watching behind like we planned and it’s hard to kill a flying Adrian shepherd lmao. Yeah was fun I guess even when I kill robin by accident.

Reaction score
In my defence, no one was watching behind like we planned and it’s hard to kill a flying Adrian shepherd lmao. Yeah was fun I guess even when I kill robin by accident.
I was pretty shocked to get out of the dispatch room alive, so sure i was going to die there but he came to the rescue :D

Reaction score
I honestly don’t know how we survived that, but against all odds PD actually didn’t get fucked in that situation

Reaction score
Was a great experience indeed, and couldn’t have turned out any better, so thanks to everyone for letting go for a little while and just having a great time!

Reaction score
3:30 bit excessive don't u think ?
No, my life and the life of the medic and the officer in the van are in a immediate danger as you and your friends are chasing down a TFU van to kill us and release your friend. In addition you were verbally instructed on what would happen if you continued to follow after the U-Turn i was making. Instead of following said instructions you mocked me lol

Last edited: