Police Suggestion Temporary law reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The law reform website is still in development and it's not going so fast.

However, we keep playing daily with the same laws over and over. I want to suggest a make-shift law reform for laws that need to be attended to ASAP.

A certain voting platform could be used such as an announcement inside the PLPD or on the Perpheads website.
This can take place as a pole (straw poll or something like that) that goes on like the law reform just on a different platform then what its supposed to be on.

This should be added due to:
  1. Laws need to be reworked
  2. Laws need to be added
  3. Laws need to be removed
Negatives:
More work.

Reaction score
You should actually suggest some laws, and some alternate fixes instead of just saying "laws need to be reworked".
Sure they need to be reworked but which ones do you mean? All of them?

Reaction score
You should actually suggest some laws, and some alternate fixes instead of just saying "laws need to be reworked".
Sure they need to be reworked but which ones do you mean? All of them?
Well I would put in that work, however, I'm not going to if this simple temporary solution doesn't get accepted. I´d be writing and having discussions for days to merely be thrown away. Hence why I would like this to be accepted first.

Reaction score
ICkkaOo.png

MwW5vGL.png

There are already two proposed changes to the laws that were voted on and passed by a majority vote over two years ago, and still have yet to be implemented. It'd be good to see some attention given to the law system as right now the Law Reform subforum is looking more like a graveyard than a functioning suggestions area.

Status
Not open for further replies.