Temporary LOA

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've decided to make this post just to say I most likely will not be active in the coming weeks. With my current situation with school and family, my apathetic personality has taken a turn for the worse and I've reached a point where I feel that I'm depressed as I'm not achieving anything and my lifestyle is becoming stressful. I've only been with PERP for 3 and a half months and my objective each day is to make people laugh and be happy. I come off as annoying sometimes which I need to work on while I'm away. I haven't been here long but I've made some great friends like @CodezBlack and @ijokerxo who have helped me in game and make me happy. The PLPD has been a great place for as I've gained experience in being more assertive and assets of being a leader, but I don't feel like I'm making much progress there either. I'll see you all in the shoutbox.

@No More Gambling. stop crashing your skyline.
(sorry if this was a bit too long I felt like venting)
( @ItsAquaaHD yakov shall return)

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go bro. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully you come on sooner or later. Remember real life goals are much more important than the ones on here. I've been in your shoes dude I know how it is. Get involved in community servers or join an explorers program with your local police agency. (That will get you so many jobs) get a job and earn some money. You gotta stay busy but also stay away from games a bit. It's addictive, pay attention to school. Life gets better as you grow up, when you're making money have your own place it's pretty sweet and is rewarding. Good luck bud stay in contact. If you need someone to talk to I'm always here, msg me on steam if needed.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this happen to you Aleskey. I hope it gets easier for you in the future by I myself have mocks coming up so I might need to make a "inactive" post. Hope to see you on perp soon. :)