TFU Loadout System. The Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

ClpkBOP.png
Discussion Post:
https://perpheads.com/threads/tfu-loadout-system.26659/
ClpkBOP.png

Main Idea: Allow TFU to equip their favourite loadouts within seconds instead of minutes from the police armoury.

Full description of the idea: As I have already explained in the discussion, the loadout system would basically allow TFO's to quickly equip their favourite loadout within seconds instead of them having to manually switch weapons and take off attachments. It is good for TFU to be able to do this because it can help them a lot when in dangerous situations and can also allow them to perform better in them. You would go to the armoury, Talk to the officer and say something around the lines of "I would like to take out my custom weapon please (Load/Save a loadout)" Once you click this it will show up a screen showing your weapon. You can have maybe a total of 3 loadouts which include a primary weapon and attachments of your choice and a secondary pistol with attachments of your choice. (That being the sight off the benelli)

Why should it be added?: Back before TFU was a thing, S.W.A.T officers could just sit around in the PD, They had enough time to takeout and change their weapons to how they please however now you only get your TFU gear on when you are responding to a shootout/raid or are getting ready to. And most of the time you dont have enough time to manually change your weapon. What this will do is allow TFO's to get the weapon they like within seconds instead of minutes and perform better in their duties.

Pros: Allows TFO's to get their favourite weapons with their favourite attachments within seconds instead of minutes. Allows TFO's to perform better in combat. Will be less time consuming for TFOs

Cons: Might be hard to implement due to the current upcoming update. Might take a while to code. Might cause some bugs within the weapons.

*Other additions: FAQ:

Question: What will this do for TFU?
Answer: It will allow them to get their favourite and most effective setup a lot quicker and allow them to be better in combat.

Question:
Wont this be too OP?
Answer: Some TFU do it already, All this will do is increase the numbers of those who will and take them less time for them to do it. If this is OP for you then I pray for you.

Question:
Wont this be hard to implement?
Answer: I dont know how to model or code but im not asking for this to be done within the next week. I'm just hoping this gets implemented eventually I dont care about how long it takes but hopefully it comes sometime this year.

Question:
Wouldn't this be completely useless?
Answer: For you it might be, But for others im sure it would be a lot easier and quicker.

9f29a19f76312da164298c2f9de94e2d.png
From this you can see that the poll results from the discussion I made got quite positive reviews.

Reaction score
I would like this because when i carry 20 stim packs on me my 'other' category is full and i can't take attachments off my guns to get the custom loadout i want. Having this system would let me get the setup i want without the item restriction.

Reaction score
Going to revive this thread as I would like some more people to share their views on it as when it comes to making life easier for cops lots of people tend to get a bit wingy. I would also like to add to the pros and cons :)

Reaction score
This may just be me but maybe we could have a system where you would speak to the NpC and it would say something like:
What weapon do you want? Blah blah blah.
What attatchments do you want? Blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.