Police Suggestion Probationary TFU. (EDITED TO EITHER BE BETTER OR WORSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea:
I've heard that the Chiefs of department's view on what step to take with TFU should be to make it "Easier to get into, easier to get thrown out of". My proposition for this is to introduce a "Probationary" stage for upcoming TFO’s.

Probationary TFU will be officers who have passed stage 1 and attended a stage 2. This will differ from regular TFU, as:
- Probationary TFU will not be allowed to patrol without a full TFU Partner.
- Probationary TFU will only have access to the MP5K with a holo sight and a compensator, as well as a Remington 870 without attachments if Cpl+. And possibly also maybe an MP7 or MP9 but I dunno. They will also only have light gear.
- Probationary TFU will have access to the Range Rover, but only to patrol with ranked TFU or to allow them to respond to firearms incidents.

To identify a probationary TFU, they should have either no hat or a regular officer hat. To identify themselves a TFO's in light gear however, they will still have the cool shades.

In order to achieve the full rank of TFU, you will need to complete your stage 3.

Probationary TFU will be on stage 3 til They either pass or fail it twice, at which point they will have to reapply from stage 1. Officers who do terribly during a stage 3 will have probationary TFU removed however, as well as probationary TFOs who get an infraction during this time. Officers who fail there first TFU stage 3 before getting the rank of TFPO by no more than 3 marks will keep the rank of probationary TFU.

What benefits would this idea have for the department:
- Allows TFTO's and TFU Command to properly assess the actions of new TFO's.
- less hoops to jump through just to get to play with big free guns.
What potential negatives could this have for the department:
- “Unassessed” officers with MP5K’s taking lead in shootouts I guess?

Last edited:
Reaction score
What’s wrong with him trying to make suggestions and actually try open peoples eyes and make conversation and others want to suggest?

The problem is people like you speaking for everyone instead of letting the others speak for themselves. It may be a game but you like this game since you keep coming back.

Reaction score
We literally had a poll. Everyone spoke for themselves there. Majority want a revert of the PD.

We've got training sessions in the PD and no one really wants to show up. Probationary doesn't work well.

Sam

Reaction score
@Tilin so just because a poll says people want a PD revert, we should stop making PD suggestions?
The revert suggestion is not accepted, so it’s not 100% that it will happen. @BigBenji seems like he want the whitelist to stay, with some changes. Let him make his suggestions, who knows, people might like it. You know, if the revert suggestion is denied this might be a thing that people then will like.

Reaction score
@Samuel You're a fan of bypassing the PD tryouts system. I don't think you know why players hate the system so much.

Sure, develop the server in your own way. Assign yourself the ranks you want. Speak for a minority of people who like controlling kids on a game so they can get an ego boost.

Sam

Reaction score
@Tilin What are you on about? Stay on topic, this is not “Tilins Complain Post”. And stop with the “develop the server in your own way”, I have spent countless hours on changes requested by the community. Don’t be an idiot that brings up problems that don’t exist...

Can you please explain why @BigBenji should stop with his suggestions? Like you wrote in your reply. Should he not be allowed to post suggestions when there is another suggestion that would make this suggestion useless pending?

Reaction score
As I previously said. The playberbase has majorly voted to revert the PD updates.

We want simplicity so we can play with our friends. Whether they're retarded or not

Deleted member 1235

PD is to be reverted soon, this suggestion may prove redundant

Reaction score
The majority of the community also voted to restore 5.56 weapons to there V3 state and that never happened.

Deleted member 6228

I've never seen someone be so uneducated in a European country

Deleted member 6228

If they even decide to revert it, just because the vote went through doesn't mean they'll do it

Reaction score
Is to be, or might be. Its not confirmed that it will be reverted. Also, I highly doubt it will be changed. Its easy to get into, just go in game and do a in game application.

Reaction score
@BigBenji A lot of us are still not happy that it's not there. But I mean I don't mind it since the levels got removed. To make it simpler. Not more complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.