Thank you guys for all but now it's over.

Reaction score
I can honestly say that I'm upset from seeing this. Not only were you (and still are) one of my best friends on the server, your dedication and hard work towards your staff rank was truly inspiring, and without you I wouldn't of ever dreamed or had to constant effort to try for a position within the staff team. I will always remember you as one of my true friends Manner, I wish you the BEST of luck with your career in fire fighting, go get em lad!

"Wag1"

200.gif

Reaction score
Ein weiterer deutschsprachiger Spieler vom Server gegangen.

I feel like there is a wave incoming which makes germans/austrians leave the server. We will miss you!

Reaction score
Ahh hell no

Another one resigning...

Well I never saw you in-game soo

Have fun with whatever you are going to do now!

Reaction score
Just today there was a house fire in my house, old bulb was up all night, ended up melting the bulb house onto the coats and sweaters, which ignited and burnt the whole closet, I now understand what it is to be a FF, these guys did a good job. Anyways, keep saving lives, and do what you have to, if this wasn't feeling right to you then so be it, you are a good soul. Best of luck to you.

MattIs

Bye Bye Mannerwaffel,
Thank you for all the effort and hard work you put into your time as a staff member!
Have a good time fighting fires buddy!

Reaction score
:eek:

This is really something unexpected, I honestly never wanted to see this post.
Goodbye Manner, may you return one day.
Don't leave us forever.

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck in the future, save more lives, don't burn in a fire. Never expected you to leave but i guess this summer almost all the good members would leave. Good luck in the further mate

Reaction score
Goodbye mate you were a great asset to the community and I wish you the best of luck in the future and keep in contact with me on steam :D

Reaction score
I wish I could say I have had great situations with you, Manner, cause you are and will be a loveable person, but I can't as I never got the chance apart from meeting you a couple of times. Sad to see you go, I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
I had known you as a no nonsence staff member who likes to be cautious but I admit it no admin is perfect but damn you were close. Out of everyone who was effected by the massive mistake I made just before my enforcer app it effected you the most and I never took it against you despite anything I said.

There is only one manner you can try to be him but you will fail.

Reaction score
Goodbye Mannerwaffle. I will forever treasure the moment you gave me a forum warning on my old account for calling someone a squeeker :kappa:

seeya later pal, you were good in the Paralake Army. ;-;7

Reaction score
It is truly a tragedy to see you go.
You were a great staff member, one I looked up to.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Reaction score
Bit of a late response but good luck and take care.
Hope you do well in your A levels :p

Reaction score
Mate! No! Why did you have to do it... WHY?!

I always hoped youd be here as an Admin forever... You have shown me how good of a player, someone can actually get. I'll never feel a higher power watching over me again, as friendly as before...
I hope you'll still be showing up now and then... ;_;

man-in-pouring-rain.gif

Reaction score
(Just got home from vacation, which is why I'm replying now)
Manner, I remember when you were just a baby enforcer and even a bit before that when you first joined. You've always been a kind person and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do in the future.
And vive l'Autriche (but still, vive la France)