Thank you guys for all but now it's over.

Reaction score

Resignation of:
Mannerwaffel
a.k.a. Josef Manner (IC) & Paul (IRL)

Reasons:
Lack of time to fullfil the position
(in his eyes) not worth his position anymore
Lack of interest
a big feeling of guilt </3

Detailed:

I am sorry but I cannot sit around doing absolutely nothing and still hold my rank of an Administrator as it's just eats me from inside. Even tho a lot of people and myself tried to bring me back on the server and tried.....but failed. Additional to lost of interest for GMod do I not enough time to serve in my rank in the future. I have to write a paper inorder to attend to my A-levels, I also have to study for the A-levels and work in a summer job and i can't fit any more space in my agenda for the server.

Personal Note:

I honestly had a blast here in the community. This year and nearly a half gave me a ton of expirience and I learned a lot here. I mean noone would imagine how many skills you can aquire from being a staff member on a RP-Server.

For the sad part must I say that the guilt I was carrying around, for not doing my job, became bigger every day until today, where I decided to end it, for the greater good. I don't feel well when I have a position of honour which is only awarded to staff member who show outstanding efford and can be said to an example for other, which I am not from perspective. I neglected this position serverely and became rude against old friends or just general users and now the day, which I feared most, came alive: loosing the interest to swing my arse onto the server and banter around with friends and do report aside.

To my friends out there:

Thank you guys for always staying with me in good and bad times! You are definetly people who someone can trust and I will never forget you.

To everyone:

The community you are in is by far the best there is for Garry's Mod, some of you don't know how lucky they are!

To Senior Administration:

Thank you for giving me a lot, in my eyes too much, time to make a decision whether I will resign or not.

Owners:

Everyone always says it, thanks for building and creating this community. Without you, I wouln't have learned so much and met so many people.

The people who tried to hold me back from resigning:

I am sorry I disappointed you and I don't expect forgiveness for that.

Special Thanks:

To ALL MY FRIENDS HERE and @obidan66 for bringing me into this community. Without you, I would have missed this amazing opportunity here.

Thanks everyone for this great time, all of you will remain in my heart and I won't forget all the things I was glad to be part of and whitness.

Good Luck to our new Administrators (who will be selected soon), make me proud!

Fireman Paul:
going [10-7] Out of Service

Servus und Auf Wiedersehen!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've had an amazing time with you Manner... You and @Chrissy got me to not be a cunt before I applied for enforcer which I'm happy for because Hey look where it brought me... Anyways I hope you have an amazing time in your life as a firefighter. I hope we can stay in touch.

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's been good mate, I'm currently eating my pot noodle so I can't really provide you with a massive outro.

However from the day we got enforcer together, to the day you gained Moderator you were a really nice guy.
(That was a joke).

It's a shame you're leaving us, I remember how happy you were getting Enforcer; asking me what you needed to do to get it and us going through your warnings. I miss them times, and thank you for your service.

Hopefuly you don't fall face first into a fire and die.

Reaction score
Nooo, goddamnit! So many damn good people are leaving! Not you Manner! You're great guy, not gonna be the same without you. Still remember you delivering that motivational speech at the church with the Belinksys. Been good Manner, it's been good.

Reaction score
Why you do dis?
Who will Wall bang Lt as swat Sniper in a hostage situation now!?
images

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn this isn't something I expected to see. Its a shame to see you go mate, I wish you good luck in the future, and hope to see you every now and again on the server.

Reaction score
Well, bye Manner, you were a great admin and inspired me to become enforcer. Be safe out there being a firefighter, good luck.

0412rq.jpg

Reaction score
You bullied me and will not compensate me with items, goodbye Mannerwaffel you still never wished me happy birthday on facebook but you did to Lewis :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
NO! FUCKING NO! NOT MY METH COOK / GTA V ISIS BUD!!! NO.....

You will be missed more than you will ever know... Hope you swing around every once in a while;)

Your ISIS Freind, Bilbo <3

Reaction score
Goodbye Mannerwaffel, you were truly a passionate and dedicated staff member and your contributions to the team will not be forgotten. Good Luck with all of your future endeavours Gabriel Einstein ;)

Reaction score
I will miss you manner. You are an awesome admin. I really hope to see you in the future. Just reading this made me sad. I really never expected this. Nor something I wanted to see. I hope I can still see you around mate. :(

Reaction score
Bye dude!
Dont forget to hop NOW And than on THE server to say hi. Have fun in THE future And make THE best out of it! Let everyone be proud And live on

:pompus::nailbiting::D

Reaction score
Tschüss und ein Küsschen, mein lieber Feuerwehrmann :)

Thank you a thousand times for everything. You are the reason why I applied in the first time aswell as second, you were truly inspiring me to apply here which I am grateful for.

Danke

Kanacke out.

Reaction score
Goodbye Manner, I will always remember you as the only person to put props in the fire department. Good Luck with whatever you do next!

Reaction score
I din't see this comming. Thank you for youre service here manner, and good luck further in life.

Reaction score
It all started back in 2012, i met you on a darkrp server and we became friends. When the darkrp server shut down you introduced me to perp, we had great times together back in v1 and usually i rped as a firefighter after you showed it to me, but then i got banned, for 8 months in total, since then i have barely talked to you or seen you, but i wish you the best of luck in the future for whatever your going to do and hope to see you around ;)